Slime's & Reekid's April Fools Day

Slime's POV

Me and Reekid love April fools day every year we prank our friends some are so bad and some are so good we started laughing.

Not to long ago we pranked Florence Kingsley and Enderman by getting them wet by using a bucket of water and dumped it on them.

I have pranked Pigman and Zombie by putting the bees around them and the bees started chasing them I started laughing when they scream like girls.

Reekid pranked Ghast by sending her into the cave and the bats started scaring her Ghast really hates bats a lot and the worst part is the Reekid put TNT in the cave and the TNT blow up I can hear Ghast screamed from where I am.

Now I have to prank the cutest couple ever.....it's Wither and Skeleton.......now I have to be very careful what I'm doing because Wither is a hacker and he can tell if something is coming toward him and Skeleton.

I need to prank them I'm ricking myself.

I dump a bucket of snow until something happened I didn't hear them scream I look down and notice they're gone "What the fuck..?" I said I started looking around "Where are they..?" I don't know where they are so I started looking for them.

Meanwhile at Wither's POV

I teleported us away from Slime's prank our eyes widened when we teleport I have a feeling that Slime is gonna do that.

"I'm telling you that happens every year or more than that...." Skeleton said.

"Yea, I'm gonna have to tell teach about this and tell Creeper...." I said.

We stare at each other with a smile "At least I'm with you...." I said making Skeleton blush.

"I love you Wither...." Skeleton said with a smile.

"I love you too my Skelly...." I said also with a smile.

I gently place my right hand under his chin we lean in and we started kissing each other making Skeleton blush.

Meanwhile at Slime's POV

I saw Wither and Skeleton kissing each other I smile at them and decided not to prank them and prank my boyfriend Creeper instead.

I found Creeper and dump the bucket of snow on him he scream when he can feel the very cold snow on him.

But, than he saw me and I ran I saw Reekid and we ran back to the school but, than we ran into Herobrine and Wither they stare at us.

We both jump "Let me guess you guys are pranking everyone again...." Herobrine said.

We both nodded "Yea we are...." Reekid said.

"Yea we can see that when I notice a bucket of snow above me and Skeleton...." Wither said.

I turn away "Yea about this I use the snow and use it on Creeper...." I said.

Herobrine and Wither are shocked "Is that Wither I notice you and Skeleton kissing and I think it's very cute that I didn't dump the snow on you...." I said.

Wither's eyes widened but, he smile at me "I guess you know that me and Skelly really love each other...." Wither said.

I nodded but, than I started thinking about Creeper "But, I wonder what will Creeper do...." I said.

Wither shrug "I don't know what he's gonna do but, be ready for it...." he said.

I nodded and walk outside I notice Creeper waiting for me "I'm so sorry Creeper I didn't mean to prank you with snow...." I said looking down.

Creeper stare at me until he spoke "I understand I know you and Reekid love to pull pranks and I'm okay with it...." Creeper said.

I look at him Creeper smile at me I smile back.

________________________________________________________________________________

Slime and Reekid need to be careful if they decided to pull on pranks on their friends. See you guys soon.😊