🏳️‍🌈Pride Month🏳️‍🌈Day 21 Enderman's Thoughts about Ghast

Enderman's POV

Today is dark outside we have a storm coming our way so we have to stay inside Monster School.

Since the storm came some of us are so scared but, not me and Ghast we're not scared of storms at all.

So, I decided we should to watch a scary movie called 'Slender Man' I'm a big fan of that movie I love Slender Man for years now.

So, all of us are watching the movie while the thunder is rumbling "I can't believe you want us to movie this fucking movie Enderman..." Reekid said.

"It's the best movie ever I kept on watching it over and over again..." I said.

Florence look at me "Is that way you and Slender are brothers?" he ask with a grin.

Reekid and Creeper started laughing "Excuse me I'm not like the Slender Man he's not even real..." I said.

"I wish he is real so he can kill Reekid for me..." Florence Kingsley said.

Reekid stares at her "Really..." he said.

We all watch the movie until thunder came some of us screamed "It's okay everyone it's only thunder..." Herobrine said.

"Yea sure..." Florence said covering her eyes.

"It's okay Skelly you're safe it's okay..." Wither said very softly as he's comforting him Skelly has been crying on his chest after the thunder.

"It's so scary Wither..." Skelly said very softly but, Wither gently pull away the hug and he gently lean in and they started kissing each other.

Skelly kiss Wither back as he's still in tears Wither gently place his hands under Skelly's chin and they kiss for a while before they gently pull away.

"You're gonna be okay Wither's here I'm not leaving you here..." Wither said very softly before hugging Skelly tightly.

Skelly gently snuggle his face against Wither's chest making Wither smile I feel really bad for Skelly because he can be scare of something that scares him.

As, we're watching the movie I was thinking about Ghast my girlfriend my thoughts about her is that she's so sweet and very friendly.

I'm lucky that she's my girlfriend after the movie and the storm is done we went home "Wither is Skelly gonna be okay?" I ask him.

"Yea he's gonna be okay I just need to stay with him until he calms down I know how he is so I need to take care of him..." Wither said looking at Skelly.

"Well tell him that nothing will ever happened to him if your there to protect him..." I said.

"I'll tell him that..." Wither said after we talk we went home me and Ghast went to our houses maybe watching that movie is a bad ides. (Enderman and Ghast don't live with each other but, in the future they will).

The next one is Wither X Skelly.