Forget to defrost the sausage

Florence Kingsley's POV

I was on my computer playing some games like horror games or something "Florence!!! Florence!!!" Zombie said kicking my door open I turn around in surprise my eyes widened to see him I notice he's panicking.

"Bad just text me he's gonna be home in 5 minutes and we forget to take the sausage out of the freezer for dinner he's gonna cook the sausages he said very clearly this morning get the sausages out of the freezer for dinner tonight and guess what we forgot! WE FORGET TO TAKE THE SAUSAGE OUT!!!!!!!" Zombie said freaking out.

"Their still time!!!" I said trying to calm him down "Dude remember last time we forgot to take the meat out the steak he's kill us until we're dead dude!!!!" Zombie said freaking more.

"Relax ok we'll just kill him instead without getting in trouble by Dream or some shit..." I said racing out of my room Zombie laugh about what I said we race down the stairs out of my house and race towards BadBoyHalo's house his house is not far away from my.

"Come on Zombie if we can get it out fast maybe we can defrost it on time before Bad get back..." I said Zombie nodded until we saw something we stop running it stand in front of us it's back is facing us.

It was a sausage it's alive I never seen a sausage come life before but, it happens here at the Dream SMP I seen a lot of shit in my life before I got use to it "Did you forget something you little SHITS!!!!" The sausage said turning his back around to see us.

Me and Zombie jump "You little bitches you left me in there for days ungrateful shits everybody always remembers no we gotta get the the dino nuggies out but, no oone no one remembers the glissie the little wiener in the back of the freezer...".

the sausage starts tell us something that I'll never to forget until I completely lost my mind "You boys don't understand what it's like after the full days surviving in theirs the brisk cold my wiener flopping about all the time All I had to keep my warm was my little sockies my little sockies my expiration date coming up real soon boys I don't want to be wasted I had to slide inside my girl's buns you got stuck to me this isn't a fashion choice it's a way of life survival..." The sausage said.

"You're getting the tip dirty from the window sill..." Zombie said.

"Yea you are..." I said.

The sausage turn to us and pointed at Zombie "It was you that made my shoes hard and warm during the winter..." he said.

"Did you put them on when he's in the freezer is that what he's saying..." I ask.

"Yes I did..." Zombie said.

Silent filled until me and Zombie started chasing the sausage "Come here!!!' I said chasing him "We gotta defrost you!!!!" Zombie said also chasing the sausage.

Some time the sausage out number us and we out number him me and Zombie never thought this is be crazy we just need to defrost him how hard is it .

After a good few hours we got him "Listen hear sausage Bad is gonna kill us if we don't defrost you he will get his netherite sword out and he'll kill us until we're dead so do me and Zombie a big favor and PLEASE!!!!" I said Zombie nodded finally the sausage nodded.

What could got wrong.....

"Get in the sink..." Zombie said pointing at the sink on Bad's house.

"No..." The sausage said.

"Get in the sink..." Zombie said again.

"No fuck you..." The sausage said.

"You need to be defrosted for dinner if you don't det in the sink I can't defrost you which means Bad's gonna be mad because there's no meat to cook tonight get in the fuckin sink..." Zombie said.

"I said put it on warm not scalding hot you split fuck..." The sausage said.

"Bad is gonna be home in two minutes me and Zombie were too busy playing the new assassin's creed we forgot so GO IN!!" I said losing it.

"GET IN THE SINK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!" Zombie said also losing it "Get in the fuckin sink the water's running!!!".

"No we can't make me!!!" The sausage said.

" I said get in the sink I AM YOUR BOSS FOOD DOES NOT TALK BACK GET IN THE SINK!!!!" Zombie said we're so losing it.

"A good chief doesn't leave me in the frozen tundra of freezer for four fuckin days(Me and Zombie are losing it) because of my GOD DAMN EXPIRATION DATE!!!!!!!" The sausage said.

"You don't understand Bad went out to get a brazilin wax because he's going out with this guy called George tonight after dinner he's probably gonna get fucked or some shit but, me and Florence were upstairs playing assassin's creed and we forgot to take the sausages out so now you need to get in the sink and defrost you don't want to ruin Bad's date do you he just went got waxed there and he's smooth down there!!!!!!!" Zombie said.

"It's not my fault you big banana bitch just because I'm a jumbo wiener does not mean you can stuff me in the freezer and push me past my expiration date it doesn't work like that!!!" the sausage said.

"You 80 cents mate you already passed your expiration date!!!!" I said.

"I had one more hour!!!" the sausage said.

"You know what you're pretty fuckin lippy for someone or something made out of cow asshole and chicken feet mate you're wrapped in a pig's stomach lining that's what sausage skin is!!" Zombie said.

'You know what you're getting pretty lippy for someone who grows on a fuckin third world country's tree and have spiders legs in it you flasted fuck...." The sausage said.

Me and Zombie are silent "What you gonna do bro what you gonna do..?" the sausage said spinning around.

"Please don't do that..." I said.

"Stay here..." Zombie said getting something.

"I didn't want it to have to come to this sausage you either get in the sink or get eaten my a dog..." Zombie said.

The sausage finally for once get in the sink and we defrost it after a few minutes Bad is back and we told him what happened we almost lost it as we explain to him.

BadBoyHalo is shocked but, he's glad that it didn't get any worst at Monster School Herobrine and the other's heard what happened and me and Zombie don't want to explain it, it's  so stupid we're never seeing another sausage every again until next time I guess.