🏳️‍🌈Pride Month🏳️‍🌈Day 17 I'm here my Skelly

Wither's POV

Me and Skelly have been talking for a while we laugh as we talk "Hey Wither..." Skelly said softly while looking at me.

"Yea..?" I ask also softly with a smile making Skelly blush also with a smile 'He's so cute' I thought.

"When did you start having a big crush on me..?" Skelly ask softy while tiling his head to the left.

I smile more at him "The moment when I first lay my eyes on you when I first came to Monster School after years we haven't seen each other because I was so busy that I can't see you but, you're in my thoughts and that's were I started having a big crush on you..." I said softly.

Skelly blush harder "R-really..." he ask smiling.

I nodded "Yes, I love you so much that I can't take my eyes off of you..." I said very softly.

"I can't take my eyes off of you either you just so hot Wither..." Skelly said softly while still blushing and with a smile.

I smile back before I came closer to him making Skelly blush way more I gently place my left hand under his chin and gently bring it towards me.

"You really think I'm hot~?" I ask softly.

Skelly blush even harder "Y-yes, I think you're very hot~" he said softly.

I chuckled as my lips came closer to his "You're gonna love this hot lips of my when I kiss you~" I said softly before leaning in and my lips met his.

We both close our eyes as we're kissing each other on the lips I move closer to him as Skelly started laying on his back on his desk.

We're both alone so you know.

Once, Skelly is laying on his back I was on top of him but, more like leaning over him as we're still kissing each other.

I gently pull away the kiss making Skelly moan in pleasure I chuckled "You love that don't you~?" I ask softly.

"Yes~" Skelly said before I gently got off of him and he sit up from his desk we both smile at each other.

Few hours later~

Skelly and I have been staring at each other for while before we leave to go back to our house I gently place my hands under his chin and we gently lean in and we started kissing each other.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away with a smile I gently hold his hand as we left the school and we walk home.

As we're walking we started talking but, we didn't notice some rocks on the ground until Skelly tripped and his hand slipped out of my.

Skelly land hard on the ground I gasp as I ran towards him to make sure he's okay "SKELLY!!!" I said in a worried voice.

Skelly lift his head up from the ground slowly "Come on Skelly you can do it I got you..." I said I'm still very worried about him.

I carefully help Skelly up from the ground as we stand up until I lift his head and my eyes widened I notice that his head is bleeding really bad he did hit his head hard on the ground.

"Oh my god..." I said very softly as I look at Skelly's injury I notice the blood coming down his forehead but, I also notice the tears coming down his eyes.

"Skelly, I-I..." I don't know what to say about it we didn't even notice it was at this moment Skelly started crying softly because of the pain.

"Oh Skelly..." I said very softly before I gently hug him by wrapping my arms around his body Skelly hugs me back "It really hurts Wither..." he said sobbing very softly.

"Shhh it's okay I'm here my Skelly, I'll take care of you..." I said very softly Skelly nodded before we gently pull away before picking up in a bridal-style and I started walking home.

Once we're home and I bring him inside the house and went up to our bedroom and gently place him on the bed "I'm gonna get the first aid-kit I'll be back..." I said very softly.

"Okay..." Skelly said still in tears I nodded feeling so bad that he got hurt I went to the bathroom were I put the first aid-kit and bring it to my bedroom.

I sit next to him as I put the first aid-kit next to me I got one of the wipes to clean off the blood that is still coming down.

I gently bring Skelly's face closer to me "You're gonna be okay I'm gonna wipe the blood off first before I put the cream on to heal it..." I said very softly.

"It's gonna hurt Wither..." Skelly said very softly with small sobs I gently rub his back "My Skelly it's gonna be okay I'll be gentle you know me you know that I'll never hurt you..." I said very softly.

We both stare at each other before I smile at him Skelly notice my smile and he smile back before I gently place the wipe onto the cut very gently.

Skelly shriek softly before more tears came down "It's okay I know it hurt but, I'm here you're gonna be okay..." I said very softly before I wipe the blood away until I stopped.

The bleeding is still going but, not to bad I place the wipe down before I stare at Skelly he's still in tears I think of something to help him out.

Until, I think of something I stare at Skelly with a loving sweet smile he notice it and he smile back I gently place my right hand under his chin.

I gently and slowly in lean and my lips gently press against his we both close our eyes and we started kissing each other.

We both open our mouths gently and we slid our tongues out and we gently wrap it around each other we both started moaning into the kiss.

Skelly started blushing as we're kissing I can feel the tears coming down his eyes but, I don't really care I just want Skelly to feel better.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away with saliva out of our mouths I gently wipe the saliva away from our mouths before we smile at each other.

Before, I place the cream on his cut I lean in and started kissing his cut Skelly gasped before he smile he loves it when I heal his injuries.

I kiss his cut for a while before I gently pull away and I stare at Skelly with a smile he notice that I have blood on my lips.

But, he still smile at me I smile back before I wipe the blood away from my lips I got the cream and gently place it on the cut.

After, I done that I got the band-aids and I gently wipe it around his head until I stop "You feel better my Skelly..." I ask very softly.

"I feel a lot better thanks for being there for me..." Skelly said very softly I smile as I gently wipe the tears away from his eyes.

"I want you to lay down on the bed you need some rest so you can heal okay..." I said very softly.

"Okay you're right I really need to some rest..." Skelly said very softly with a smile.

I smile back "I'll lay down with you I don't want you to lay down by yourself..." I said very softly.

Skelly blush "Oh Wither, I love you so much..." he said very softly with a smile.

"I love you so much too my Skelly, I'm always here for you..." I said very softly also with a smile.

I gently lay Skelly on the bed before I lay down next to him I also gently put the bedsheets on us to keep us warm overnight.

I watch as Skelly snuggles my body before he close his eyes falling asleep I smile at him "I'm here my Skelly, I'll always take care of you..." I said very softly before kissing his head for a while before gently pulling away.

I stare at Skelly for a while before I close my eyes also falling asleep as I hold my Skelly very close to me letting him know I'm always there for him.

The next one is how Stray meet Florence Kingsley.