Pigman gets drunk

Request by @Skeleton_chan 

Wither's POV 

Skelly and the other even myself are at the bar some of us are not drunk and some are really drunk one of them is me. 

NOTE: I may do a story about Wither being drunk and he and Skelly did "things" with each other if you know what I mean. 

I drink way too many because Enderman dare me to do so and Skelly well loves when I'm drunk I know it's crazy but, he loves me too much. 

Skelly was talking to Creeper before he left I walk in and notice Skelly, I can see in his face that he's also drunk. 

I walk towards him and pin him against the wall Skelly started blushing until I gently place my right hand under his chin. 

I gently lean in and we started kissing each other we both open our mouths and we slid our tongues out and wrap it around until we started moaning into the kiss. 

Pigman is also drunk and he started acting very weird I was too busy with Skelly as we're still kissing each other "~mmmmm~" Skelly moan into the kiss. 

I counite to kiss him as he kept moaning "~ah~Wither~mmmmm~" Skelly moan louder into the kiss "~oh Skelly~" I moan into the kiss. 

Meanwhile with Pigman he really started acting very weird he thinks he's a cat and started being like one. 

Skelly and I gently pull away the kiss with saliva coming out of our mouths we both started panting until we felt something on our legs. 

We look down and notice Pigman being very weird "P...Pigman..." I said stuttering. 

"Wh...what are y..you doing..." Skelly ask also stuttering. 

Pigman looks at us before going away "What was that about..?" Skelly ask softly while we stare at each other. 

"I don't know my Skelly..." I said softly. 

In the end Pigman walk home very drunk I could've think how he walks on his way home. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

I got 2 questions I want to ask. 

1: Do you want me to show you what the mobs look like and all the things you need to know about them? 

2: Do you want me to do the same story like thing but, different (Like🏳️‍🌈Wither X Skelly🏳️‍🌈)?

See you guys soon.