Halloween Jumpscares

Third Person~

Enderman, Skeleton, and Florence Kingsley are going into a scary building because;

It's freaking Pigman and Ghast's idea.

"I'm not going in." Florence KIngsley said.

"Florence you done this before when you're a kid." Enderman said.

Florence give Enderman the death glair "Yea when I'm 7 years old and that mother fucking Reekid scared the shit of me." she said.

"Well the good thing is he's not here." Enderman said.

"That doesn't mean anything!" Florence said.

Skeleton turn to both of them "Listen you two I want to get this over with I don't want Wither to be worry about me." he said.

Suddenly, Florence Kingsley thought of something "Wait a minute did anyone heard about this?" she ask.

Both of Enderman and Skeleton's face gone pale "No....." they said.

Florence's eyes widened "Well that's just great."

All three of them went in through the scary door making a noise that they hate; the old wooden floor.

Florence tried to sneak out but, Enderman got her "Are you kidding me I want to get the hell out of here." Florence Kingsley said.

"Listen here kid if something is going on we can call the others ez as pie okay?" Enderman ask.

"No." Florence Kingsley said.

Skeleton rolled his eyes as he walk more until a trap show up and got him Skeleton screamed as Enderman and Florence are shocked.

Suddenly both of them are in the trap and also disappeared.

All three of them are in a room "What is this?" Skeleton ask being scared a little bit.

"Is this Five Nights At Freddy's again?" Florence Kingsley ask (I love that game; long story)

Enderman stand up and look around "I can't see anything it's too dark." he said as his purple eyes glow in the dark.

Just than a noise can be heard "What the hell was that?" Florence ask started to shake.

Enderman and the other two are scared until they saw something big and scary than the monster scared them and they screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pigman knock open the scary doors as Herobrine, Wither, and Dream are with him they saw the inside of the scary house.

"Here we are go in." Pigman said.

"Pigman you're coming with us." Herobrine said.

Pigman groan before they went in as they're in they can hear screams "Are you kidding me?" Wither ask.

More screams can be heard making the others jump the screams are blood-chilling screams just than the big monster show up and scared the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm out!" Florence said running out of the room.

"Wait for me!" Skeleton said also running.

Enderman just stand there "You idiots forgot I came teleport us out!" he said making Florence Kingsley and Skeleton stop running.

"Are you fu-"

"Just calm down." Enderman said before he teleport all three of them out of the room.

Just than Enderman have teleport right on top of the others as they crash onto the floor the others screamed until they notice the others.

"Florence are you crazy?" Dream ask.

Florence rolled her eyes "Maybe." she said.

Wither look down and notice Skeleton on top of him "Skelly!?" Wither ask in shock.

"Wither!?" Skeleton ask in shock.

Wither is full shock before he gently place his hands under Skeleton's chin "Are you okay!? I haven't see you for hours!" Wither ask still in shock but, also worried.

"Yeah, I'm okay!" Skeleton said still in shock.

Wither and Skeleton stare at each other before they started kissing on the lips.

"Is everyone okay?" Herobrine ask.

"Yeah we are can we get going?" Florence ask getting every scared.

"Yeah we're going." Dream said.

Wither and Skeleton gently pull away after a few minutes of them kissing on the lips.

"I'm sorry that I scared you." Skeleton said softly.

"It's okay as long you're safe I'm okay." Wither said softly.

They both smile before they got up from the floor everyone started walking but, as they walk the monster popped out and scared the living shit at them.

They screamed and ran out of the haunted house they're never gonna do this again.