The mobs help Pigman and Zombie to get along as a couple

Request by 0Kiara_Kommunity0

Wither's POV

Pigman and Zombie are fighting again this time they are arguing about the homework assignment in the classroom me, Enderman, and Creeper are listening to the argument we can hear them shouting at each other.

"I can't believe it they always fight even when we talk to them about their relationship they still fight..." Creeper said in disbelieve about the argument.

"They been together for 4 mouths and they're fighting everyday non stop..." Enderman said hearing the argument more "I know right..." Creeper said agreeing with him.

I stay silent for a bit before I spoke "We really we to sit them down and talk to them firmly because they shouldn't fight all the time..." I said firmly Creeper and Enderman agreed with this.

Pigman and Zombie argue for a few minutes until Pigman left the room me and the other too left when the door open and Pigman walk pass us "he just miss us..." Creeper said.

Me and Enderman nodded we notice the time "I really need to go I gotta check on Skeleton to see if he's okay I haven't see him since this morning and I'm worried so I'm gonna go..." I said.

"Don't worry you can go and see him besides I'm going to find Slime..." Creeper said Enerman nodded he's gonna see his girlfriend Ghast.

Few minutes later,

I ran to find Skelly so I can see him it lasted for a few minutes until I found him his back is leaning against the wall he turn his head and he smile when he see me "Wither!!" Skeleton said turning his body towards me.

"Skelly!!" I said running towards him my arms open and Skelly open his arms and we hug each other tightly once I stopped running I gently rub his back up and down Skelly sign into my chest feeling the warmth of my body.

"I miss you Wither..." Skeleton said softly I notice he's blushing I chuckled "I miss you too Skelly..." I said softly to him we hug for a while before gently pulling away.

We stare at each other before I gently put my right hand under his chin and we gently and slowly lean in and we started kissing Pigman is a few inches away from us and he notice us kissing.

We both gently pull away with a smile "I love you Wither..." Skeleton said softly as he's blushing "I love you too Skelly..." I said softly making Skeleton blush more Pigman turn his head away crossing his arms and walking away.

The next day,

"Their so cute together I never see them so happy together before..." Creeper said looking at me and Skelly kissing each other gently on the lips Skelly is blushing when he's kissing me.

"I know right their so prefect for each other..." Ghast said Enderman nodded agreeing with her me and Skeleton gently pull away I smile at him Skeleton blushes more "You're so cute..." I said.

"Th...thanks...~///~" Skeleton said blushing harder I chuckled when he's blushing harder I gently kiss his left cheek very gently and before I pull away I gently peck his cheek Skeleton blushes more.

We gently hug each other for a few minutes we close our eyes feeling the embrace of our bodies touching and our arms wrap around each other Skeleton is gently breathing into my chest gently I smile feeling the warmth.

I open my eyes still hugging Skelly I turn my head to see the others "How long you guys been standing their..?" I ask grinning at them.

"Not to long but, you guys are so cute together in general..." Ghast said I started blushing for a bit before I brush it away "Thanks Ghast..." I said.

Few hours later,

"So should we talk to them..."Creeper ask me and Enderman look at each other for a bit before looking at Creeper.

"We should teach have put them in that room so we can talk to them..." I said Enderman and Creeper nodded and we went in it's time to talk.

Zombie and Pigman are sitting down next to each other and they notice us we look at them for a bit until Enderman spoke "Okay listen you too you need to get along you guys didn't act this way 4 mouths ago so what gives..?" he said.

"I don't know..." Pigman said crossing his arms.

"Yea I don't know ether..." Zombie said looking away.

Creeper is not happy "Are you kidding me you too you been fighting you 4 mouths after two days after you become a couple!!!" he said.

I gently put my left hand on my should calming him down until I spoke "I don't know what happened between you guys but, I notice you guys are not happy with each other it's gonna be really hard for you guys about this because I notice your not talking about this so what are you gonna do before we left the room..." I said.

Silent is the only thing we got from Pigman and Zombie I sign "I see theirs nothing we can do you guys need to talk about this come on you too we should go back to our best partners we love the most..." I said Creeper and Enderman nodded and we left the room.

"Well it didn't work..." Creeper said signing me and Enderman nodded we tried that all it matters hopefully they understand.

The next day,

Pigman and Zombie are still fighting they notice us being a great couple me and Skelly are kissing each other on the lips, Creeper and Slime are laughing with Florence Kinsgley, and the others are happy with each other Pigman and Zombie will learn one day.

________________________________________________________________________________

Pigman and Zombie are a couple but, they fight everyday the mobs try to fix this broken relationship but, nothing seems to work so they let Pigman and Zombie to fix it for their self's.

The next thing I'll be writing is about the characters and everything about them this may help you to request anything and don't worry I also have some stories in made.😊