What if Wither was too late to save Skelly from Pigman

Request by 0Kiara_Kommunity0

Wither's POV

I was too late to save Skelly I was so scared of losing all thanks to Pigman I can't believe he did that he almost killed my boyfriend in his bedroom I told Herobrine what have happened and he yelled at Pigman.

The good news is that Skelly isn't pregnant with Pigman's kid but, the bad news is that he has so many injuries on his body he's in so much pain that the doctors have to put him to sleep so they can give him something for the pain.

I haven't been at Monster School for a few weeks after Skelly has been put to sleep Herobrine and his girlfriend have been their for me everyday even the others as well but, Pigman and Zombie haven't I'm so mad at them I wanted to kill them so bad.

One day later,

Herobrine is teaching the class but, I'm being silent I'm just thinking about Skelly Herobrine turn his head and notice me he nods and leaves me be he told me I don't have to listen to the lesson Creeper and Slime feel so bad for me.

After the lesson I stay away from my friends I know they're worried about me which I understand that but, it really hurts I can feel tears are about to come out of my eyes but, I don't want them to see me cry.

I didn't know that Pigman and Zombie are behind me "How does it feel to lose someone you love..?" Zombie ask I didn't respond my back is facing them "Oh what's wrong Wither I thought you're stronger than this..." Pigman said.

I didn't respond to them and decided to walk away holding back tears Herobrine notice this and he walk towards Pigman and Zombie "Pigman and Zombie I don't like the way you guys treat Wither like that this is nit even funny!!!" he yelled at them.

I didn't hear I'm so upset that I just need to go I walk away from the school and decided to walk to the hospital all of the memories of us came back it really hurts me because Skelly is at the hospital healing and I really miss him.

I made it to the hospital and I went in and I walk to Skelly's room and went in I walk over to Skelly's bed he's still sleeping but, I decided to stay with him the doctors told me I'm a loud at stay as long as I want so I stay with him.

I gently hold his right hand before I let go and gently got on the bed and lay down next to him I very gently put my left arm under Skelly's body and pull him into a hug I know he's still asleep but, he can still feel my warm body next to me.

"I'm right here Skelly I'm not going anywhere..." I said very softly to him Skelly move a bit but, he's not awake tears are now coming down my eyes I gently wipe the tears away "I really you I know I'm strong but, I love you so much that....I..." my voice creaked until I started sobbing.

I know that Skelly can here me but, I know he's feeling the same way I didn't notice that Skelly have open his eyes I'm still sobbing a bit before he looks at me "W...Wither....." Skelly said softly I stopped sobbing and look at Skelly he's awake.

"Skelly....." I said softly as I'm looking at him "Wither....." Skelly said also softly more tears came down my eyes he's okay "I miss you..." I said softly as I wipe the tears away from my eyes "I miss you too..." Skelly said.

I stare at him with more tears "I'm so sorry I wish I can save you in time Pigman really hurt you..." I said softly trying to stop having tears Skelly smile "I'm sorry too I wish you can come with me but, I didn't I feel like this is my fault..." he said looking away.

My eyes widened but, I gently place my right under his chin and slowly lift it up so he can look at me "Skelly it's not you fault I understand okay I'm not mad at you I'm just glad that you're okay..." I said softly to him.

We smile at each other before we gently lean in and we started kissing each other my warm lips gently press against his making Skelly blush he gently kisses me which I really love I'm still having tears coming down my eyes but, I don't care Skelly is okay and that's all that matters.

We gently pull away "Oh Skelly I really miss your kisses..." I said softly Skelly blushes when I said that "I miss your kisses too Wither..." Skelly said also softly we both smile the tears that are coming down my eyes has stopped.

One day later,

I spend the night at the hospital with Skelly and we found out that my boyfriend is okay and he's all healed up now I know I'm a hacker and I could heal him but, I'm worried about hurting him because of his injuries.

The doctors told me I can take Skelly home when I tell him he hugs me instead of walking home I teleported us home Skelly is happy to be home so am I we hug for a long time before I gently carry him upstairs.

I gently place him on the bed before I lay down next to him we gently hug each other before I gently got the bed sheets and gently out it on us we gently kiss on the lips for a long time before we gently pull away and closing our eyes.

The next morning we return to Monster School I keep Skelly very close to my warm body to protect him and keep him warm Herobrine is glad to see us together after what happened I'll make sure what happened will never happened again.

_______________________________________________________________________________

That is the story of what if Wither was too late to save Skelly from Pigman Skelly was in the hospital and Wither is worried very sick he blames Pigman for doing this to him.

Also I'm working on a challenged number 2# it will be out after this one remember to request.😊