twenty-nine

I open my door, holding it open for him to follow me inside. He makes himself comfortable, sitting on my bed, with his back up against the headboard. I sit next to him the same way, with my head dipped his way.

"Luna." Matty starts to say. I stop him, "I'm gonna speak first," I tell him. "First off, don't ever speak to me the way you did again. I was just trying to fuckin' help you, and you told me off like a child. I love you and I'm gonna be there for you when you're down, so you just gotta accept that."

He nods his head in understanding. I continue on, "Secondly, just talk to me. I know it's hard, but I'm the last person to ever judge you. I mean you left me behind for years, and I heard you out. Hell I don't know anyone more understanding than that."

"I know. You're right, always fuckin' are," Matty says. "I promise I'm trying, but having you back has changed me. I've got so much love for you I don't even know what to do with myself. Wanna be around you all the time, everything in my life has become about you. I see a sunset outside my room, and I can't help but think of your beauty. Or someone says they like my songs, hell they're all about you," Matty says.

I reach out and hold his hand. "I mean you changed me forever, and for the better. You make me a better man, and it scares me. Someone having that hold over me, I've never felt that love for someone before. I'd do anything for you, fuckin' take a bullet or anything, really." Matty continued. "And you know I'd do the same for you in a heartbeat," I tell him.  

He laughs, and I give him a confused look. "Shit. I don't think everyone has ever loved another the way we do. If someone's got a fuckin' gun we're fighting with each other to save the person we love." Matty explains. 

"Matty, I'm in love with every part of you. Your mind, your body, your music. Everything that makes you, you, the good, the bad, I love it all. Can't help it, I just always have. There's nothing more natural to me than loving you" I tell him. He leans in and kisses me on the forehead, and then moves down to my lips.

I've never felt more love in my life than I have through his kiss. His lips ooze passion, tasting him I taste my future. It fills me with love. We slide down onto the bed, we both are now laying on our sides. He brushes my hair behind my ears, holding eye contact with me. I toss my arms around his shoulders, playing with his curls. 

"What'd you text me about earlier, you wanted to talk about somethin' right?" Matty asks. "It's dumb." I tell him. "Just some photos from last night kinda blew up on the internet, and people are just assholes, and I kinda panicked, but I'm good now, really."

"What? Photos? What the hell are they saying?" Matty asks me. I grab my phone, pulling my Instagram up and showing him my tagged photos. Now not only are their the club photos, but also photos of us during the concert when he preformed 'Robbers'. "Luna. Holy shit. This is awful. I'm so fucking sorry. Are you okay? What can I do?" He says to me.

"It's alright. I mean nothing you can do," I shrug. "People are just fucking mean. They hate me because I know you, but I'm sure it'll blow over eventually, everyone just is looking for gossip and reasons to hate other people." 

Matty pulls me closer to him, I'm wrapped tightly to his chest, with my head resting under his chin. "Luna, you're genuinely the greatest person ever. Seriously. You've got the kindest heart out of anyone 've ever known. You don't deserve this shit. And I know I can't make it go away, but you know I'm always here. I'm Team Luna's number one supporter," he says as he presses a kiss onto my head.

"Thank you," I whisper softly to him. "Let's stay in tonight," Matty proposes. "I've got a couple joints, let's just do our ow thing. Just the sun and the moon tonight."  "Yeah." I reply. "I'd like that," I say to him.

Matty texts the guys were staying back and not to wait for us, and they reply that they're off to some exclusive nightclub. I throw on a sweatshirt, and Matty leads me out of the room and back towards the elevators. "Perks of being a 'rockstar'," Matty jokes. "Roof access," he says to me with a mysterious smile.

I giggle, as I follow him off the elevator, my breath catches at the beautiful view of the city from the top of our hotel. "Wow," is all I can manage. He looks back at me and smiles. 

He hands my hand and walks me to a cleared area, and he lays down flat on his back with me. "Matty, what? Why are you laying down on the roof?" I ask him. He looks towards me, "I'm admiring the moon underneath the stars," he says with a smile. 

He's glowing next to me

He's glowing next to me. All of the colorful billboard and building lights shine on his skin painting him a multitude of colors, which feels awfully metaphorical. He's so beautiful.

I can't help but smile too, as I sit down, and lay out onto the ground next to him. He takes out two joints, and looks at me, and says "open". I immediately part my lips and he gently rests the blunt between them. He lights the end, and I inhale. The warm smoke filling my lungs. He goes to grab his own, but I surpise him by tugging him closer and kissing him, sending all the smoke into his mouth. "Fuckin' hell, you keep that up we won't be up here long," he says to me.

He lights his own and we smoke in silence for a bit. I'm starting to feel the buzz, and I look over at him and say, "you're so beautiful Matty. I look at you and everything makes sense. All the shit I've been through doesn't matter because I ended up back on your side." His eyes soften, and he whispers to me, "I think that you are some sort of angel sent from to me as some higher powers apology for all the bad in the world. I can't think of any other reason I would be so lucky to have our paths cross."

We're now both completely on our sides, facing each other with our noses almost touching. He runs his hands all down my waist and my arms. "Could never get enough of you," he mutters. I run my hands through his curls, twisting them and tugging on them gently. "Do you think things will always be like this?" I ask him. 

"I'm never letting you go again. I couldn't. I'd rather die than have to do this alone." Matty leans in and whispers into my ear. His warm breath on my ear makes me let out a small whimper. "Fuck Matty," I whisper. Everything feels elevated right now. I want him so badly, and I know he wants me too.

I give him a gentle shove so he's back on his back, and I move over and swing my leg over his waist. I see his breathing quicken, his chest filling with air. I sit up, and fully sit on his dick, straddling him now. I lean up to his face, acting like I'm going to kiss his, but I turn my head towards his neck. I whisper into his neck, "Wanna get outta here?" 

I kiss his neck and he starts to move his hips. "Luna if we don't leave now I'm gonna fuck you right here on this roof." I pull off him and stand up heading for the elevator, leaving him behind. I look by and teasingly ask him, "are you coming or are you just gonna sit there with a hard-on?"

He stands and practically drags me with him to the elevator.