thirty

We rush into the elevator and the second the doors close, Matty smashes his lips onto mine. Without breaking contact he reaches over and pressses the emergency stop button in the elevator. I feel the lift stop, and he sends a wicked grin. He picks me up and sits me on the elevator railing, sliding his hands up my thighs.

"I need these off of you right now," he says while he rubs up my tight leather trousers. He spreads my legs and puts himself between them. Surprised at his sudden contact, I yank his hair, hard and he whines in response. "You like that?" I ask him teasingly. He hums into my neck in response.

"Are you gonna hide out in this elevator with me, or are you gonna fuck me, Matty?" I ask him. He hits the emergency button again, and the elevator continues to move. "There ya go baby," I coax him. I pull his head hard into my neck and I kiss up and down his jawline.

The lift makes a bell chime noise, and Matty shoots off me, as we walk out of the elevator as if nothing happened on our ride. I know for a fact his face is covered in red lipstick and that my pants are unbuttoned.

We make it to my room and he's tapping on the wall frantically while I hunt down my key. "Luna, do you want me to fuckin' come my pants please hurry," he whispers into my ear. "Fuckin' hell give me a second," I reply. I finally dig out the key and he just about knocks me over to get inside.I follow him in slowly just to tease him, God I love seeing him so desperate for me. I crave that power, it makes me feel fucking beautiful and powerful. Not to mention seeing a man in awe of and respecting a woman the way he does me, turns me on more than anything.

I throw my jacket and platforms off, leaving me in my blouse and trousers. Matty comes up to me breathing heavy. "May I?" He asks me. I nod and he slowly brings his fingers up to my shirt, slowly unbuttoning each button. His fingers are shaking from anticipation, and my breath catches with each inch of the blouse that falls off my shoulders. He finishes, and kisses down each of my collarbones, and makes his way to my chest, kissing on each breast.

While he works on me, I tug at the waistline of his sweatshirt, indicating for him to remove it. He tosses it off, and I'm left salivating at his sculpted stomach covered in tattoos.

With one hand he's grabbing my neck, kissing me hard, and with the other he snaps my bra off with one hand. I shiver at the feeling of his hand running up and down my bare back. His touch is otherwordly, I've never felt this way with anyone else.

He kisses me hard, and I already know my lips will be swollen tomorrow. I slowly begin to lay back on the bed, but I'm left surprised when he walks away over towards the front door. I'm even more confused when I see him lift up the mirror leaning on the wall, and bring it over to the edge of the bed. He sees my confusion and comes to straddle on top of me. He peeks in the mirror, making sure we can see ourselves then he kisses up my stomach, chest, and finally my lips.

He gives me a smirk and says, "you haven't seen me in all these years baby, thought you couldn't get enough of me? I don't want you to miss out."

I swear I almost finished off that statement itself. He wants me to watch him fuck me, that's so hot. "Fuck Matty," I whine. "Please." He brings his hands down to my waist playing with the band of my trousers before he slowly begins tracing his fingers around the button of my pants. He slowly unbuttons them, and drags them off me.

He curses under his breath when he see I don't have any underwear on. "Fuckin' hell Luna, you trying to kill me? Jesus," he says. He takes his pants off too, and continues leaving kisses all over my body. He kisses up my thighs, and I'm shaking just waiting to feel his tongue hit the right spot.

Finally, he starts sucking on my clit, and I yank at his hair trying to pull him any closer to me. I watch him work on me from the mirror, and watching him eat me out might be the hottest thing I've ever seen. I finish faster than I ever have and he comes up to my face and kisses me with my release still all over his tongue. "Fuck Matty. Fuck that was so fucking good," I whimper out.  He kisses me again, "fuck it was just as good for me, trust me Lu. I could fuckin' taste you all day. My sweet girl."

He slides of his boxers, and puts on a condom, "just to be safe," he whispers to me. I nod and throw my head back as I feel him edging me. I look in the mirror as I watch him tightly grip my hips, and thurst into me quickly.

He lasts no more than a minute, and he collapses onto my chest when he's done. We're both sweating and breathing heavy, I turn to kiss him. We lay in silence, trying to come down from the high we just experienced, but Matty suddenly starts to speak. 

"Luna," he says almost nervously. "I don't want this with anyone else, you know that right? You and me. Just you and me." He tells me. "You and me, Matty. Just us, forever." I say back and kiss him. I smile knowing he wants to be exclusive, just him and I. Luna and Matty. It just sounds right, this is how it's supposed to be. 

"I'm in love with you," I tell him. I've never said that before. I've always said 'I love you', but I know now what this feeling is. "I'm so, so in love with you," I tell him again. He looks at me and replies, "I couldn't be any more in love with you, yet tomorrow I know I will be." 

He pulls me into his chest, and we both fall asleep. Tomorrow we  head down to Philidelphia for the next show, but for tonight, we are both just here in this moment.