forty-three

for best effect play the songs when they are included !

We've barely even made it to the club, and we're already sloshed. Charli and I are laughing our asses off, as we share a cigarette outside while we wait in the queue. I am not too sure where we ended up, but I heard Matty repeatedly mention something about a box in the car? A box? Maybe he said The Box, it's some cool club in LA that he loves in London as well.

The atmosphere is unique, people are dressed up and I'm taking it all in until I feel a warm breath down my neck. "C'mon Lu," Matty rasps into my ear, as he blows out his own hit into my ear as he speaks to me. He holds my hand and we head into the club. The world tilts a bit as I float into the dark club. The music is absolutley blasting and the lights glow red overhead. I see burlesque dancers on hoops hanging from the celing, there are strip poles and small stages up towars the front, and a lot of people are wearing masquerade style masks to shield their place. 

Matty leads our group over to a booth along the side of the club. The red leather of the booth seats smell like weed and sweat. I slide in next to Matty and he immediantly slides his hand around my thigh, giving it a tight squeeze before resting his hand inbetween my legs. I hear the song blasting though the speakers, the heavy bass fills my body and I can't help bus throw my head back and look towards Matty.

The song echoes in my head, and I wait for Matty to make eye contact with me. I see his head turn to meet my eyes. He leans in, our faces close, but not quite touching.  I feel his warm break tickle my upper lip.

I catch your eyes, try not to smile
I track your style I feel your vibes
We have a drink, then go outside
Talk for a while and then we kiss
And then we kiss and then we kiss
We play the game, we start to move
I feel my heart, you feel the beat
I take your hand, you turn round slow
We start to feel it's time to go
Right, morning will hit the sky
And it's no surprise I'll wake up with you
Right, I shouldn't compromise
I don't have to think twice what to do
You got me hypnotized, you got me hypnotized
You got me hypnotized, so you know what to do

He begins to move towards me, and I close my eyes preparing him to kiss me, but I'm startled when I feel his lips graze along my ears and I hear his voice fill my head. "Mhm, you know I'd take you right now if I could, but we got a long night ahead," he finishes, pulling back and winking at me. He slides a cigarette out of his pocket, and tucks it in between my lips. I hold it for him as he brings a light to it, and watching the cigarette take the flame. He plucks the cigarette out of my mouth, and pulls me into his lips by my chin. He drinks in the smoke from my throat, blowing it back straight up into the air. "Good girl," he says quietly to me before turning back to face the rest of the group.

Oh hell no I think to myself. I'm not letting him toy with me like that, I decide to make a move of my own. I turn towards Matty who is sitting to the left of me. I bring my leg around both of his and grab his shoulders to pull myself up into his lap, now facing him while straddling his waist. I squirm around a bit just to fuck with him before I scoot off his lap to sit on the other side. He rolls his eyes aggravated at me as I feel him harden. He takes the cigarette from his lips, and titlts his head back fully before giving a quiet moan and slowly blowing all the smoke out into the air. While he's distracted I snag the cigarette from his hand, putting it into my own mouth and exiting our booth to make my way to the bar.