thirty-five

The Philly show was fucking electric. I swear, two shows in and I can't imagine the crowds getting any better than they already are. Matty was born to be on stage. His stage presence is unlike anyone I've ever seen. I absolutley love his candor personality on stage as well. He doesn't hold back, he speaks his mind, which is something I feel not enough 'celebrities' do today.

Matty's onstage with a cigarette and a bottle of Pinot every night and he still puts on the best damn show I've ever seen. And I love how he isn't changing himself to fit some idea of a frontman or whatever the fuck people label him.

He let his curls hang totally loose tonight, which made my insides swirl. Watching the sweat drip down the stands hanging over his eyes did things to me. The venue was stuffed tonight, and I almost died when Matty took his shirt off, and threw it at George. I've never heard screams that loud in my entire life. His strong v-lines peek out from the wasitband of his jeans, watching the light hit them made my eyes roll back into my head. He looked fucking incredible tonight, and hell he knew it.

 He looked fucking incredible tonight, and hell he knew it

I swear he was teasing me all night. At one point he grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat off his head, but he slowly dragged it down his stomach, teasing it along his waistband, gently caressing his toned stomach. 'Damn it Luna, hold it together,' I will to myself. I swear I almost came undone when he pointed my way and tossed the rag towards me, while gently biting at his lip.

I practically am running backstage to get to Matty's room, I need him. It doesn't take long for him to find me, and I hear the door open up. He comes in with a cigarette hanging out his closed lips, while smoke escapes from a small crease. He slowly blows out, and eyes me. I swear his eyes were undressing me. He says nothing and doesn't break his eye contact with me as he walks backwards towards the door, finding the handle and flipping the lock. 

"You like the show, baby?" He asks me. "You were fuckin' incredible as usual," I tell him. He walks towards me, and I see the sweat dripping down his stomach and down into his jeans. "I wanted to take you back to the hotel, pop a bottle, and fuck you sweet, but shit I can't wait, and something tells me you can't either," Matty says.  "Matty, please," I whimper. "Please, take me right here, please." 

"You were such a good girl tonight. I saw you up there front and center singin'," he says. "Gets me so fuckin' heard watchin' my words come from those pretty lips of yours, I'll never get enough of it." I shift my legs, crossing them tightly as he continues to wander closer to me. "Matty, please, I want you," I say quietly. 

I'm really not one to beg, but this fucking man has this power over me. The tattoos, the sweat, his cock, all draw me, and the worst part is how unbothered he is. 

"You were such a good girl tonight. Singin' along and shit," Matty says as he reaches down towards his zipper. He begins to unzip his jeans, and slowly pulls them off. He's already hard, as he reaches his hand to the waistband of his boxers. I stand to walk closer towards him, unable to contain myself, but stops me and pushes my shoulder, making me sit back down on the couch.  I stare at him, practically drooling trying to get a piece of him, but he silently puts his hand out in front of my mouth. 

"Spit," he says. Without second thought I slowly spit into his hand, and he proceeds to touch himself with my saliva. His hand wanders down his boxers and he begins to stroke himself slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed. "Fuck." He mutters. "Luna, you have no idea what you do to me, fuckin' hell." Matty moans out as he continues to get himself off.  

Suddenly he stops, taking his hand out, and straddling me on the couch. "Sorry baby, don't think I forgot about you, too." He lays me back on the couch, kissing me hard on my neck, and shoulders. "Fuckin' love the taste of you," he whispers to me. He scrunches my skirt up, and physically stops himself when he sees I didn't wear any underwear under my dress. "Somethin' wrong Matthew?" I ask him.

"You fuckin walked around like this all day, and I just now get to see," he says. "Fuck you're so fucking hot Luna, fuckin' love you." He runs his hands between my folds, continuing to tease me. "Could come from just lookin at you I swear," he says in a hushed tone. Without any warning he slides himself into me, and thursts into me fast. He kisses me passionately as he fucks me harder than ever before. 

"Matty, fuck," I say. "So fuckin' good every time," I say to him. 'You're perfect, so fuckin' perfect Lu," he moans out. He thrusts in me deeper than ever and I feel myself come all around him. Within seconds, I feel him too, the warm feeling filling me up. He slows, and lays back down on my chest. "I love you," he whispers quietly, and kisses me. "I love you too, Matty," I reply. 

"Wanna just stay right here with you forever," Matty murmurs into my neck. "Nothing like feel you around me, nothing." I scratch his head, as he gives me a gentle forehead kiss. This moment is perfect I think to myself. I feel I start to drift off, as Matty's breathing also begins to slow. He wraps his arms around me, and we doze off. 

"What the actual fuck!" I hear someone say, however it comes out a bit fuzzy as I am just drifting off the sleep. I feel Matty shoot up off my chest, and I turn my head to see what the hell is happening. I flip over to see Ross standing above Matty and I, as Matty and I lay spooning on the sofa. Matty is fully nude, but I still am in my dress.

"Are you guys fucking?" Ross asks. Matty and I look at each other in a panic. 'Fuck me' I think to myself as Ross starts to laugh a little. "I fuckin' knew it, you guys are so in love shit is disgusting," he says with a smile. Matty looks at me dumbfounded as he starts to crack up too. "Oh my god it's like mt brother walked in on me and my middle-school crush," I say to Ross. 

Ross laughs as he walks out the door, and leaves us with, "Uber is waiting, you got two minutes to get your ass outside if you want a ride."