heartbeat

Whenever I do an imagine where Y/n is a character on the show, her character name is gonna be Avery. Randomly came up with it and it stuck, I also don't feel like coming up with a different name each time unless it's requested/suggested :)
___________________
Also I think I'm gonna start putting a little synopsis of what happens in the imagine at the beginning like this👇🏼
___________________
heartbeat: your character gets killed off on the show and when rudy has a hard time filming the scene you help him through it.
___________________
"How's everyone feeling today!?" Jonas asked as we all walked onto set. None of us were prepared, I've been dreading this day since I read the season two script. I was already tearing up just thinking about it.

"I'm not mentally prepared." Madelyn sighed and I leaned my head onto her shoulder once we were sat in our chairs, they all had our character names on them.

"This sucks." Chase pouted. Rudy reached his arm around him and I grabbed Rudy's hand.

"Let's get to hair and makeup! I know today is hard but let's channel that energy on screen." Jonas tried cheering us up but he knew this was hard. My character was getting killed off for the season finale. Fatal gunshot wound. It takes place when the pogues are sailing away from the cargo ship on the small boat, "Y/n, how are you feeling? You okay?" Jonas caught up with me as I walked to my trailer. I loved how much he cared about us all, always having mental check ins with us.

"I'm okay, it's just hard." I admitted. My anxiety was making me pick at the skin around my fingernails, it was a habit of mine I had yet to break, "I won't let ya down, it'll be my best performance yet."

"That's what I like to hear." He gave me a weak smile before walking away. In hair and makeup I changed into my characters outfit, which was purposely stained and also had some added 'blood splatter' after her fight scene last episode. Nicole, my makeup artist, added marks and previous bruising from all the traumatic events the pogues have encountered recently.

"It's gonna be weird not being on the show anymore." I quietly said to her. She smiled at me in the mirror and took one last glance, making sure her finishing touches were perfect.

"You know you'll be here all the time with Rudy, you'll still be part of the Outer Banks family. We all love you." She gave me a hug and I smiled. Although I knew Rudy would always bring me to set since we recently moved in together it was a bitter sweet moment.

A knock on the trailer door pulled us out of our sentimental moment as I looked to see Madison, "We're all set, Rudy is already getting into character." She opened the door more and I saw Rudy leaning forward over his chair with his eyes closed, taking deep breathes. We didn't sleep next to each other last night in hopes it would help us both fully diverge into the scene.

"Let's do this." I flashed her and small smile and grabbed her hand as we walked to the boat. What the viewers don't know is we're always tied to another boat during any scene out in open water.

The cast got onto our boat as the film crew and a few people from makeup got onto the other so they'd be there to add the special effects makeup once I was 'shot'. It didn't take too long to get to the area we were filming.

"On your marks!" The director called out. Chase moved so he was by the motor of the boat. I moved so Rudy was laying in my arms from previously waking up from taking the blunt end of a machete hit. Madison, Madelyn, JD, and Carlacia also got in their places, "Action!"

Avery mode activated.

"Guys!?" Madelyn yelled from the front of the boat. I made sure to focus on Rudy as he continued to wake up from his characters injury, "Guys! Look!"