panic attack

panic attack: y/n has an panic attack while filming and Rudy is the only one who can help.
———
this was requested <3
———

"Almost ready?" Jonas asked as I sat in wardrobe with my knees to my chest in the padded chair. Everyone thought I was strange for sitting like this but it was actually very comfortable.

"Yeah! Be out in five!" I called out to him and he gave me a quick 'okay' while shutting the door of the trailer. Today we were filming a scene where Kiara, Madison's character, and Avery, my character, had to climb into a water drain to look for the gun.

"You're all set, Y/n!" June, my hair stylist, cheered and gave her hands a clap. Since in the show I was Kiaras sister they had the cute idea to make our hair look alike for each episode. For this scene Kiara had her curly hair in a bun, so they did mine the same. Their hair symbolizes how close they are, in the first episodes if her hair was up, mine was down. Then, the closer they got the most similar they became. It was a cute little niche that I adored.

"Thank you," I said to June and exited my trailer. It was just JD, Madison, Rudy and I filming for now, the rest of the cast was out for lunch so it was quieter than usual, "We look like twins." I joked as Madison walked past my trailer. I don't think they could've casted a better sister duo, we did look a lot alike already.

"We kinda are." She joked back and wrapped her arm around mine as we walked to set. Rudy and Jonathan were already there waiting for us.

"This is freaking me out, it's like the twins from The Shining." Rudy teased as we walked up to them

"You guys ready to almost drown in a drain?" Jonathan asked, referring to the scene.

"Can't say this will be my favorite scene." Madison said and let go of my arm to get on her mark.

"I agree." I added. When I walked past Rudy he placed a quick kiss onto my cheek and I joined Madison on my mark next to her.

The scene was Madison telling us she would retrieve the gun and after I, her over-protective sister, said she wasn't doing it alone the duo entered together. Unbeknownst to everyone, even my character, 'Avery' was claustrophobic which led to her having an anxiety attack in the drain. It leads to more suspense when the water rushes in, more questioning if the girls make it or not.

"Marker, take one! Action!" Jonas called out. We all instantly got into minds of our characters, it was almost magic how quick we could all switch.

"I'll go." Madison said, following script. I took a step forward and grabbed onto her wrist to stop her.

"No way, I'll go, I'm not letting my sister crawl into some dingy drain." I stood in front of her while the guys looked down the tunnel.

"Looks safe." Rudy said, a hint of sarcasm lacing his words. I smacked him on the shoulder.

"Not helping." I scolded.

"Well, as your sister, I'm not letting you go either." Madison pulled me away from the drain and I rolled my eyes.

"We don't have time for arguing, either we both go or neither go." I negotiated. As a response she kneeled down and began crawling into the drain, the guys helping her, "All this for a damn gun." I said to myself and kneeled down, following behind Madison as we crawled in.

"You guys doing okay?!" JD's voice echoed through the drain as we crawled. They did a good job at making this drain feel disgusting. I scrunched my nose as I looked at the walls of it.

"Uh, yeah, I think so!" Madison yelled back since I didn't respond fast enough, which was my line but I was genuinely distracted by the metal tube.

When I looked forward the tunnel seemed to narrow, almost like it was closing around us, "Kie?!" I called out, using my genuine fear to make the scene better.