needy

needy: rudy is home from filming and y/n wants to soak in all the attention she can get.
———
just some short & sweet fluff for my fluff lovers <3
———

"Heeeey, Rudy." I sang as I wrapped my arms around him from behind the couch. He was currently reading through the script for Outer Banks season 4. He placed his finger where he stopped reading so he wouldn't lose his place and turned his head to look at me.

"Heeeey, babygirl." He responded with my favorite cute nickname and I smiled at him. I nuzzled my head into his neck and climbed over the couch, laying my body on top of him as he pulled the script off his lap and set it to the side.

"Requesting attention." My voice was a bit muffled by his shirt since my face was now pressed against his torso. 

"Request granted." He rolled his body so he was now laying on top of me and I wrapped my arms and legs around him. Sometimes I had days where I felt extra needy, days he knew I needed physical touch. Today was one of those days,

"Having one of those days?" He asked and pulled his head out from the crook of my neck and I nodded 'yes'. A cheeky grin now on his lips he nuzzled his head back in its place. His hand slipped out from under my back and grabbed the remote and I comfortably shifted to my side with him now laying in front of me as he turned the TV on.

"Shouldn't you be memorizing your script?" I asked, my head lifting to rest my chin on his arm. A random movie began playing for background noise and he spun around to face me, his hand combing through my hair.

"I've got better things to be doing right now." He smiled. I've always loved the way he made sure I felt loved, separating work with his personal life, "I'm going to lay here with you, then when you fall asleep I'll pick up where I left off."

It wouldn't be the first time Rudy has done his work while I slept on his lap, it happened regularly. "I love you." I said quietly as I looked into his eyes, they were mesmerizing. His entire existence was beautiful.

"I love you, too." His lips pressed a kiss to the back of my hand as they lazily laid in front of me. With one of his hands now around my body I wrapped one leg over him and pressed my forehead against his chest.

I found myself listening to his heartbeat like a lullaby, soothing me to sleep.

Rudy's pov

"You sleeping?" I asked softly, feeling Y/n's chest rise and fall as light snores left her lips. I've never told her she snores in fear that she'll find a remedy to stop it. When we first started dating I couldn't stand it, I'd lay awake for hours begging the snoring to stop. Then one night, I realized that being kept awake by her snores was a time for me to memorize her features in her most vulnerable state.

I lifted myself up the couch slowly, shifting her body so stay on my lap, and I grabbed my script.

As my eyes skimmed the paper I mouthed my lines, my hand combed through her slightly tangled hair, being careful not to tug the knots. She tossed and turned and I watched as she snuggled her head into my torso.

Her hair was sticking to her face and I brushed it away, making her twitch a little.

"Rudy." She said quietly and I ran my hand up the nape of her neck and into her hair.

"I'm here." I promised. My words made her physically relax as she drifted back asleep. "I'll always be here."

_______________

Some people wanted more fluff and I've got a few more fluff imagines in my drafts :)