car wash

TW: none but like extremely suggestive? not smut but definitely mentions of it
———
car wash: when your dads business is threatening to close its doors you host a car wash to rake in some extra cash. adding in some jealous jj for extra flare.
———

"We barely broke even today." My dad laid his head into his hands as he finished counting the tills for the day. I could tell he was frustrated. We've barely been breaking even for the last month, "I don't know how much longer we can keep the doors open."

"We can't just give up, grandma and grandpa opened this bakery, it was everything to them." I looked down. The bakery was named after me when I was born so I felt a sort of attachment to it.

"Sometimes it's good to know when to call it quits." My dad said quietly, laying the last stack of bills onto the table and standing up, "Until we get afloat we're closing the doors."

"What? No!" I argued, stopping him before he could walk out the door of the office, "Let me help! Please?" I begged.

He let out a tired sigh and crossed his arms in front of his chest, "What do you have in mind?"

"I have a couple ideas." I smiled proudly up at him as he looked down at me in curiosity. I had a plan. A plan that would without a doubt help with money troubles. I just needed Sarah and Kiara on board.

>>>>>

"I think it's a great idea." Kiara complimented as we sat in the living room of the chateau. I made all the pogues come to John B's so I could explain my idea to help the business stay afloat to them. Mostly everyone was on board.

"Yeah, me, John B, and JJ can help advertise." Pope spoke up, offering a helping hand in any way he could, "We can even help wash some cars, can't be that hard."

"I'm in!" Sarah cheered, "It'll be fun!"

"A car wash? You couldn't think of anything else?" JJ groaned and I plopped down next to him on the couch.

"You're forgetting to the most important part," I wiggled my eyebrows, "a bikini car wash. Men will be quick to flip over some cash for three pretty girls in their swim suits."

"Yeah, no shit. Bunch of kooks staring at my girlfriend half naked, yay." He lifted his hands and waved them around sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"You're no fun," I fake pouted and turned back to the other two guys, "You guys wanna start handing out fliers?" I lifted the fliers I had made off the table and handed them to him.

"Yeah. Pope, let's go." John B stood up and grabbed the stack of papers from me. After giving Sarah a quick kiss he was out the door, Pope close behind.

"We're gonna go grab swim suits and we'll meet you at the bakery?" Kiara asked as her and Sarah stood up off the couch.

"Yeah, I'll be there soon." I promised. They also headed out the door to go get ready. Turning back to my favorite blonde I watched as he fought the urge to look at me. I knew he was upset, but I also knew he'd never miss the chance to see me in a bikini, "I'm doing this to keep my dads business open. We need the money, JJ."

"They're gonna be trying to throw you extra cash to take your top off." JJ groaned in annoyance, "I just don't like the idea."

"Oooh! You think so?" I got jokingly excited and leaned over him, putting one leg on each side of his body so I was now straddling him, "How much do you think they're worth?" I flirtatiously asked as I leaned forward, putting my chest mere inches away from his face. He quickly lost the fight of trying not to look at me as his eyes instinctively went to my boobs, I knew they would.