Wedding bells

I didn't think he would surprise me with my own wedding

I didn't think he would surprise me with my own wedding. If I had known maybe I would have put on a nicer dress. Now I knew why jay insisted we wear nice clothes.

Everyone was standing around the backyard. My arms looped with my dad as we walk through the gap of people. It was adorable that all the kids were at the front. We stop right in front of the random arch thing my dad had in the backyard, Jay was standing in front of the arch. My heart ached knowing the most important person wasn't here. "Aunty Millie" I spun seeing Daniel there "in the videos mummy showed me daddy always said you looked extra pretty in this" I gasp at the blue and sliver necklace that was once my mothers. I took it so gently from him trying not to cry, I didn't even have to ask. Jay just nods taking it putting it on me.

From what I remember my father gave it to my mother when my brother was born

From what I remember my father gave it to my mother when my brother was born. It has his birthstone in the big heart. It had mums birthstone somewhere, that being diamond. Dad got it altered with adding my birthstone, moonstone/pearl. My birthday in June, mins in April, Justin's in December. Dad was the only one missing, have to find a way to add Opal.

How Jay thought of everything I will never know. I stare at him waiting for his vows. They made it very clear I didn't have to have any but Jay wanted to speak. "Had to surprise you to have a decent chance at good vows because incase you don't know you are phenomenal at putting things together" chuckles were heard around the yard. "When we began if we think back all it was was fun. We never intended to get here but neither one of would complain. We quickly discovered that either we both suck at keeping secrets or we just can't keep secrets around a bunch of cops" I laugh "I think everyone warned me about you but truth was thankfully I now have children and are friends with certain people so there is no threat to life but I clearly didn't listen...I couldn't stay away even before our beautiful daughter. I broke you and somehow we found out way back. I will forever love you for that alone. I do however love other things about you, I love how kind and caring you are to absolutely anyone which is insane to me but I think that might be more of a cop thing than anything else. I love how smart you are the people who said you learn something new everyday clearly was talking about you, do hate you made most of our children so smart though." I chuckle "I love how organised you are that everything just goes smoothly. I know you have a lot of anxiety and paranoia surrounding your many mental illness but you don't have to be, your all these amazing qualities from them. Sure it bugs me when I'm trying to call you and your so focused on one topic you don't hear it thank you for giving that amazing quality to MillieMoon" that caused many laughs "I know how worried you get that your to much but truthfully I love how clingy or dependant you are on me I love that you want to shower me in love constantly and for the longest time I honestly thought that's why you forgave me and that alone killed me. That alone is why I pushed you away and told you to go to New York. I was terrified that would just move on from it I could already see you forgiving me and I truely didn't think I deserved it, somehow you did, you did fight a hell of a lot harder than I did  and I honestly don't know why" I was beginning to realise these weren't your average type of vows "we had four kids and somehow you convinced me to have another...and still that isn't enough that's just who you are. You orientate your life around us your kids and me it took me a long time to figure out that's just who you are, Amazing.
we always make it work and are so so happy that's only a quick summary of why i love you if I named all the reasons we would be here all day and personally think we would like to move this one" I laugh "I know you did expect it but I'm sure I can come up with something on the spot, your an amazing person and dad I honestly fall in love with you more and more everyday. I do think my mental illness' were a factor of me to forgive you but even if it wasn't a factor the love I had for you despite you breaking my heart would have brought me back to you...I find a new reason to love you everyday. I love how affectionate you are, I love how handsome you are, I love how caring you are I love how you dedicate your life to help people but that's only a few. I won't list everything because I can see several people glaring at you already. At the end of the day you make me feel so love and that's the most important thing on the planet to me" I said unconventional but hey I wasn't prepared maybe I'll right real ones to read to him later. We were a conventional couple either.

I was so lost in his eyes that I couldn't even hear the priest. "Mummy" Aniyah yelled running over "you pwetty" she said making me want to pick her up. "I was just about to today you may kiss the bride" "she's baby number five we have mastered this" I said making everyone chuckle as me and Jay kiss. It wasn't a long passionate kiss obviously i was holding our youngest child. But it was perfectly us. We pull apart feeling arms around us. Our four other children were hugging us.

I hug Kelly "thank you" "this was all jay" "oh I know that but you brought alvin and truthfully I don't think I'd want to do this without you here" "you would because you love the guy" I smile "you still ok if I drop Benji off early morning I can take him to the fire station" "I'll be up Kelly so Will jay even if we weren't you have a key just tell him to come jump on me" he chuckles hugging me.

Kelly walk into his apartment beside Stella with Alvin in front of them. "Go get ready for bed" Kelly said walking past Alvin and over to the fridge.

Kelly was in his room when Stella came in sighing "what's wrong" "I just I don't know how I got into this Kelly" "we're together" Kelly said simply "I mean with Alvin I know I love you and you love me but he he doesn't listen to me and likes to remind me that I'm not his mother which I'm not I just" "hey benji is hard on a good day the kid doesn't stop moving I think I can speak for both Delilah and Jay when I say parent him" "how did Jay figure it out" "jays been their since he was born saw every milestone as well he also knows that if he doesn't accept benji Lilah would leavings him those kids are so important to her" "he doesn't listen I asked him to grab a bag this morning and he told her I can't tell him what to do" Kelly sighs "truthfully he probably won't for a while he barely listens to me or Lilah somedays that's just who he is but you have to stick to who you are and what your telling him" Kelly told her "I think I should talk to Delilah" "why" "he's her kid I don't want" Kelly laughs "I know you and her aren't friends but one thing you should know about Lilah is that despite being a Voight she's probably the kindest person you will meet...she doesn't care" "she knows" "of course she does it effects our child....as long as I'm happy and her child remains safe and loved she doesn't care what happens" Stella nods slowly "I still want to talk to her she should know from me that I mean no harm and love you" "she just married to Jay I don't think she thinks you mean any harm" "still I just want her to know her child is safe with me" "she knows Stella if she didn't think that he wouldn't be here the same time as you" "maybe I should talk to Jay he might have some advice on how to" "Stella take a breath I know your freaking out you can talk to whoever you want and I know Lilah will give you all the time you want to insure we are all happy here as for Jay he will probably do the same on the advice I don't know if he will have much given the fact his been their since Benji was born of course he didn't want to step on anyone's toes with parenting but Benji loved him from the beginning even called him daddy at one point not jay or daddy jay" she just nods.

Across the city Jay and Delilah were getting ready to cuddle up in bed after making sure all the kids were in bed. Unknown to them MillieFlorence was secretly reading, Justin was secretly planning a new invention, Lexi was looking at pictures from a photo album. All in all the only child asleep was Aniyah. "You know I'm going to make better vows right" "I thought you'd vows were fine" he shrugged "my absolute favourite thing about you is that you don't care. You don't care about everything going on inside my head. You know exactly when I need a break from the kids or when it's all just getting to much. I love you that just know every single cue when I need more jay snuggles or when I can't handle you being so close to me I'm sorry if I'm blunt or hurt you because I can't stand you sometimes" he chuckles "I love that you don't hold it against me if I ever need time away which hasn't happened for a while" I go to speak but he kisses me "I would never blame any of that on you...just like I love that you can even love me despite the fact you are literally killed with how much anxiety fills you every time I leave to go to work. I know it's so bad that if you didn't have to drop the kids off at school. I know your terrified to come home without them so you go to work or bring me food or visit Kelly. I love despite all that you love me" I chuckle "I can't help it I love you so much and I do come home" "oh I'm sorry just when you need to get something done like clean the house or do the laundry" "hey we have a lot of children so a lot of clothes to wash also I find cleaning the house and doing laundry therapeutic" "only you would find that therapeutic I had to do it for a few months and it drove me insane as for keeping the house clean was even worse and that was when they couldn't clean up after themselves now they can and just don't which I don't know if it's more annoying" he said making me laugh "I'm so happy I'm finally married to you pretty sure I'm probably the only wife to say my husband planed and surprised me with a wedding it was amazing by the way of course I probably would of added more decorations but everything else was perfect" he chuckles "oh I know your a perfect queen you like certain things and types of things I wasn't risking getting anything and you hating it because you wouldn't be able to enjoy the day until you locked it in a closet or threw it over the fence" he said making me look at him "my queen" he said pulling me close and kissing me.