All falling apart

Everything was running smoothly

Everything was running smoothly. Or as smooth as it could currently be, could be smoother honestly. I was getting treatments for the cancer which were working for now. It's kinda a monitor situation currently.

I sigh stepping out of my car. Normally I don't work or go to scenes but here I was, specially requested. I got Aniyah out of her car seat holding her hand only letting go when she ran up to Kevin, who nods silently telling me he or one of the team got her. I sigh again before walking up the stairs. "Haven't seen you on a scene for ages" I look up seeing Kelly leaning on the railing "all around it was on fire we came to evacuate and discovered" I nod he follows me into the room what's with the icy front from jay. "He found out about moon and is pissed I called you and didn't tell him" I said as I begin to process the scene and do my thing. "His sleeping on the couch said it would be rude to kick a sick woman out of her bed am I paranoid I saw her touching him and they were extremely close when me and him broke up it's probably just me right" "your not being paranoid he chose you though your his wife if he is getting closer to her and risking loosing his family than you shouldn't let him back in this is his second chance people don't get three" "unless your a Voight right" I joke referring to my dad and brothers brushes with the law. He smiled "how's Stella" "fine" "you fine or generally fine" he rolls his eyes glancing around as if to make sure it was just me and him. "Alvin has been giving her a hard time she thinks it would be easier if she stayed somewhere else when his at mine" I can't help but laugh "that's what he wants and exactly what she shouldn't do" "that's what I told her" "our son is tricky his so sensitive but always on the move and very boldly stubborn and right now his terrified to loose me and no amount of reassuring I give him will ever help. He knows about my mother they all do. Just tell Stella to be stubborn and be there for him he'll ease up he did on jay" i shrug " just be his escape from the chaos at home even if he doesn't forget just be a place where he doesn't worry about me" "kinda hard when I'm busy worrying about you but I can definitely try also told him he can bring Lexi if he wants" "vin and Lexi are a horrible team but thank you...they have been staying at my dads more" "any of them can stay at mine whenever you or Jay need" "I'll tell them however I don't think you could fit all four of my children on top of our son in your apartment as well as survive" "your kids are insane" "one of them is yours" I said winking at him as I take swabs.

Kelly had left and I was still working on getting all the samples I could get. "Are you ok" I glance behind me to see Jay had walked in "yeah almost done" "you are you ok" "so you want to know about me well I had the longest morning of my life but yes I'm fine" I send him a sarcastic smile he just rolls his eyes. I start to pack my stuff up walking over to him. "I maybe a little crazy most of the time but remember this is your second chance no one get three" I sigh walking out going to find my youngest child.

I glance at Aniyah through the glass as I was testing blood. The computer scanning the data base for matches. "I'm not cheating" I scream jumping out of my skin "don't hurt mumma" Aniyah yelled coming out ready to beat someone with a barbie "daddy" she squealed running over to him. "I never said you did" "but you think it which is almost the same" "I just you know I get in my head on the best of days I have a million diagnosis all of which have different components that I can somewhat hide and distract myself with the kids but sometimes I can't" I said slowly as I finish looking through the microscope and look over at him "I know your not cheating I know your not stupid I just I'm sorry I'm so sorry for making you worried that I think that your mad at me I'm also sorry about that and your sleeping on the couch and then I saw you with hailey and all my issues flared and it came out it's really I know your not please believe me I know you and hailey are just friends" "hey hey i believe you it's ok" he pulled me to him kissing his head. The whole time I was in his arms I wonder if maybe it was all in my head. Was I really that bad again. He wouldn't do that right. "I'm sorry I had a long morning and then seeing you and hailey which I love that you two are so close I think it just triggered more than I expected" "I know it's because we weren't exactly talking before now but please talk to me when it happens" "I didn't know it was" "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about moon" "Niyah go play in mummy's office for a moment then we'll go for food" Jay said "I meant to I just I knew she didn't need you crashing in right then at the district and trying to save her like I know you would want to and then they didn't believe her and I called my dad and I knew if he told you you would be pissed rightfully so dad had to send me for coffee" Jay squeezes my arm "I had the intention of telling you believe me I did I knew she needed you it's you or my dad with moon not me but then we got home and I was sick and passed out before you got home" "you could of called" "between trying not to be sick and holding and supporting my daughter sorry that came out rude I honestly didn't think of it" "but you called Kelly right" "he was picking up alvin" I roll my eyes "I was making sure I had my days right" "he just so happened to hear about moon and the video...I get why you didn't tell me at the district why you called your dad what I don't get is why you called Kelly and told him" "I vented you know his the guy I call to vent I honestly have no excuse about why I didn't call you at the district yeah you heard my reasons but no it's not an excuse I should have told you and I'm really sorry I didn't" "I get you fell asleep I think it's just you called Kelly and I heard from Lexi who heard from one of Vinny's friends I don't know one of them made a comment when she was with Vinny" "I'm sorry" "it's ok" he said kissing my head "this mean your coming back to the bed because it's been really lonely and I can't sleep without you" "I'll come back you going to kick Vinny out" "Vinny and Justie" he smiles "I hear them sneak in" "only since they found out" "I guess I can accept sharing the bed with you plus our children" I smile kissing him "are you done daddy said he take me and I dying for food" Aniyah said making us laugh and jay pick her up. "What are we having" "I don't know I'm four" she shrugged making me smile "I'll see you at home don't worry about dinner I got it" he said kissing my head before leaving with Aniyah.