Normalaity what is that

I was making breakfast eggs and bacon, waffles and pancakes

I was making breakfast eggs and bacon, waffles and pancakes. It's the same variety every morning. Jay and Alvin eat eggs and bacon, Alvin pretends his dying when he has waffles and apparently pancakes aren't his vibe. MillieFlorence has pancakes with fruit, Lexi Rose only has waffle because pancakes are inferior and aren't to be eaten by her because Justin said so. Aniyah is the easiest she'll eat anything we put in front of her.

Caleb sat on the baby seat thing on the island. I woke early every morning to early for most but Voights are early risers. The bacon in the oven, the waffles and pancakes cooking I'll put the eggs on shortly when it's closer for them to wake up. MillieFlorence stumbles in wearing her uniform she was our early riser. Lexi was her father's child, Alvin he just got up whenever he wanted same as Aniyah. "Hey Mumma" she said hugging me. "What fruit you feeling like this morning" I ask she shrugs "berries apple I don't know" "I cut up oranges earlier uh I think we have many berries in the fridge" she nods "oranges are good in the morning" she mused "pack your stuff I'll make you a plate" I said kissing her head "do we have fruit salad" "cut some up earlier it's in the fridge just got to put it in a container" she nods I go put the eggs on while it sitting the pancake stack and waffle stack on the counter.

I smile seeing MillieFlorence give Caleb a little berry what berry I couldn't tell which but I knew he would be fine. He has a little every so often. I still keep an eye on him like always though. I was putting the scrambled eggs on two plates when Jay walked in dressed for the day. He comes over kissing me "you know I could do this also you don't have to give them a variety of options they all eat eggs and if you tell them your only making pancakes or waffles they will eat" he said hugging me right as Aniyah skips into the room wearing a multi coloured tutu, a sparky gold top, and bright pink tights with silver high heels on. Jay looks and her then back at me. "Mumma" she said jumping into my arms smiling she was such a happy person in the morning. "That outfit is definitely going to get everyone's attention" Jay mused putting the bacon on the two plates for me. "You know you can't wear that to school right" I said she pouts as Jay walks to the stairs calling Alvin and Lexi Rose. Right after he walks back in Luis walks in looking around "morning we have pancakes eggs and waffles grab something whatever you like" Jay said walking over sitting beside MillieFlorence.

Before Luis can move Alvin barges past him taking him by surprise. While he is watching not knowing what to do Lexi walks in both dressed in their school uniform. "Eat quick we leave in twenty minutes" Jay told the two as the sat at the breakfast table. We had a comfy bench that curved with the window a round table in the middle and chairs around it. Everyone had their spots. Lexi Rose and MillieFlorence on either side of Jay, Alvin next to MillieFlorence. There was a space beside Lexi Rose for Justin. He was at the end of the bench normally despite waking up early like MillieFlorence. I was next to Alvin on a chair with Caleb beside me. Now Aniyah sits wherever she pleases she's the only exception to the rule. I grab a plate walking over to Luis who looked overwhelmed. Jay was busy with Aniyah who always tells him her dreams every morning.