Wondering

I held Caleb in my arms Lexi Rose was having a day as I refer to it

I held Caleb in my arms Lexi Rose was having a day as I refer to it. Every so often since the accident she would go quiet and refuse her prosthetic. She bounce between missing her twin and miss her leg. I felt like I hadn't seen Jay in days.

Jay came home confused when the house was so silent. He walked around looking for well anyone. He came across his son Luis and MillieFlorence in her room. "Hey moon where's your mum" "don't know" she shrugged he knew Lexi Rose was with Daniel at hanks. He calls Kelly "everything ok" "hey Lilah isn't there is she" "nope why" "no no she's just not home and you have Vinny for a few days and she can't drive yet" "Caleb there" "no just Millie Luis" "maybe call Adam he might have picked them up it's his kid" Kelly suggested Jay knew that was a loose end Adam left the same time as he did. Adam hadn't left all day either.

"Ruz you know where Caleb is" "with Lilah why" "I don't know where sue is" "you called" "Severide yes he hasn't seen or heard from her Alvin was out so he will message me if she's spoken to him" jay knew he pushed her away. His guilt was suffocating him bringing memories and feelings he thought he got over. He knew she was guilty about Caleb and what happened there. He didn't realise any of it till now. He didn't realise how much he needed and loved her till now. "You're telling me you drove her away and now we don't" Adam was freaking out. He knew Delilah wouldn't do anything to Caleb. It was more he didn't know where they were what happened. "We have to tell Voight" Adam said after a moment

"I feel like I should call" "you're not calling anyone April" Luke snapped glaring at the girl.

"Mum took Justies stuff" Alvin told Kelly who walked through the apartment "are papa Jay and mum divorcing" he looked at Stella who didn't know how to answer it. "I don't know" she said "she took Caleb Moons at home and Lexi is with grandpa" he told her "so what are our opinions on Luis I say we kill him" Alvin said smirking him "uh I don't think killing him" "we aren't killing him" Kelly said rolling his eyes "are you seeing mum can I come" "your staying here with Stella Jay already told me you attempted to punch Luis so don't just don't go see him" "but papa Jay and moon" "Alvin stay here Jay has a lot going on moon knows where you are so if she wants to see you she'll come also you both have phones behave" "dad" he yells as Kelly walks more like runs down the steps to his car. "So we are here what do you want to do uhh" Alvin said awkwardly looking around "well I have to go grab a few things from the shops" Alvin groans "your dad told me not to leave you alone" "it was Justin not me" Alvin snapped startling Stella she always knew Kelly had a kid and loved Alvin. She thinks it's just because of how effortless it comes to Jay she doubted herself. Alvin loved Stella he did despite everything, he just knew he could push her. He couldn't push anyone else like he could Stella. He knew he was rude and sometimes it made him feel bad. It started as a result of her taking his dad 'away' from him and kinda just escalated when Stella didn't do anything, so he just kept going.

Kelly had been gone hours and honestly both Alvin and Stella were growing bored. "So I'm going to go see papa if you want to join" "what no" Alvin snorted she couldn't stop him. "It's important" he shrugs getting up and getting his things. He knew how to get to his mothers rather quickly.