Not one hundered percent

I lean over the toilet throwing up for the fifteen time

I lean over the toilet throwing up for the fifteen time. I could hear jay downstairs with the kids. "Is mumma ok" I hear Justin ask I couldn't hear jays reply I sigh leaning against the wall. "Your not my dad" I groan that wasn't the normal joking. I get up from the floor making sure I look somewhat decent before heading downstairs.

"What's going on" I sigh running my hand through my hair "mum" MillieFlorence said jumping up hugging me. "Mummy Vinny and daddy are fighting" Aniyah said running over "go get your things for school" I said to all the kids I raise my eye brow when alvin doesn't move. "Alvin I don't have the energy this morning just go get your things" he takes a moment before walking away. "I'm surprised I haven't strangled him or any of them actually" Jay mused "how are you" "I'm ok" he wraps his arms around me pulling me to him. I sigh content in his arms. "I'll take Alvin" "you don't have to" "I think he will pitch a fit before getting into your truck" I rest my head on his chest "seriously why do they have to pick the same time to push the limits" he said rubbing my arm "maybe they want to kick us while we are down" I said making him laughs "Moon was up late reading so she's extra snappy I don't know what Alvin's problem" "Stella moved in with Kelly and he knows he goes to his dads tonight" Jay looks at me "Kelly ask me if I was fine with it he also mentioned Stella doesn't know how she fits in to this his like this there his testing her not us not you" he nods "he loves you it's just the period where they are both figuring it out" "so we get to look forward to this happening every few days fantastic do you happen to have any insight of our other children because the twins I mean I know moon is because she's tired or provoked" "I think Lexi is feeding off Alvin she's always followed him Justin well your guess is as good as mine" "hey at least we have one who isn't insane" I snort "yeah the one we adopted who isn't biologically related to us" i muse smiling as I begin to walk away. Aniyah knew she was adopted we made sure that she knew and was always loved by all of us.

"Hey Vinny one sec" he looks at me before getting out. "I know you don't like Stella being there" he just stares at me impatiently "I want you to give it a go you can hate her all you want but respect her" I told him "I want you to think about how happy she makes your dad I'm not asking you to like her I would never do that I want you to try that's all I ask if you try and still hate her than yeah that's fine but if you just hate without trying then you will never know...I want you to know that me and your dad would never introduce you to anyone who isn't good or worth it" he sighs "me your dad and Jay love you so much and I'm not certain but I think Stella will to" "i" he sighed "and grandpa" "yeah and him to I seriously need to tell him to stop kidnapping you guys" he laughs "can you tell papa jay that I'm sorry" "he knows but I think you should tell him his picking the twins up so you will see him or you can call him I'm also positive if you ask your dad will bring you over" I told him "hey I love you" he smiles before getting out "love you mum bye niyah" he said before closing the door.

This was embarrassing. I hadn't even dropped Aniyah off before I was vomiting on the side of the road. I don't even know the rules for preschool. Like I know if she's sick she can't go but what if she's fine and I'm sick. We made it to the preschool only to end up throwing up in the parking lot. I ended up just calling them to come get her from the parking lot.

I was meant to work but ended up going home. I lay in bed feeling like death. I sent jay a message to pick all the kids up, we usually divide and conquer but honestly I feel like dying.

I could hear distant voices "mums resting uncle Will is going to visit soon" I hear Jay say as I roll over. I had no intention of getting up everything hurt and I felt so so nauseas. I close my eyes trying to sleep again, sleep seems to be the only escape I have.  I had no idea how long it had been but clearly everyone was home. "Ani come here" I hear running down the hallways followed by lots of giggling.

I heard the door open before I felt the bed dip. Rolling over I smile at my oldest "hey mum" she smiled "how's everything going" "well the kitchen isn't on fire" I weakly laugh "are you ok dad said you were sick" "yeah I'm ok just tired" "your not pregnant are you I somewhat remember you got sick with the twins" "no I'm not pregnant" I would roll my eyes if I wasn't exhausted. "You know uncle Will has made eleven jokes about him not knowing what to do or you being amazing and dad being clueless" I would have laughed if I was feeling ok. Trust Will to encourage jay to loose his mind and not help the situation. "What's been going on" "well Vinny stopped by and said sorry to dad him and uncle Kelly were going somewhere and it was on the way apparently uh Lexi is being extra sassy even told uncle Will to take a hike because he looked like he needed it...Justin has been in his room Ani is running around like a crazy person and I'm sitting back watching the show" "you would think after fourteen years he would know what to do" "no you would your always there to do everything mum because your awesome" I smile at her "Millie I told you not to come in here" Jay sighs from the doorway "go do your homework or something" MillieFlorence rolled her eyes before walking out. "How are you feeling" "I'm ok just tired" "you slept all day how are you tired" "I don't know heard our child told will he needs a hike" "I have never been so proud she also told him he was a neon stick" I smile "kinda worried you aren't laughing like normal kinda loving it though even if I'm not meant to" "it's Will who cares as long as it's not to people outside of the family or my dad I don't envision it being funny if she tells him his old or something" "no I don't either but than again he does have a soft spot for them" "I don't think it will matter" I said smiling at him. "I might dump the calm ones with you just so I can deal with crazy" "let Will deal with her it's giving us comedy relief make sure he is ok though" Jay nod "I mean it you ask him I don't want her jokes and sassiness bringing up bad memories from the past or something so you make sure his ok promise me you will...if you don't just know I'll get up and ask just because his your older brother and I know how funny it is when older siblings get roasted but you need to make sure his ok" "I will ok I promise I'll even tell him how concerned you are don't know if I should be offended that you didn't have that level of concern for me" I weakly slap him "you know I do always" "I know" he kisses my head "don't forget to check on your brother" he smiles before walking away.