Finding our feet

After many conversations with Will about the whole thing, pros cons the works jay decided to amputate. He felt for along time that it was a panic decision because they told him it was better if she was unconscious. He wondered if the medications they recommended would work. He just couldn't live with himself if the medications didn't work. He didn't want to risk the side effects on a maybe. The side effects that were more than likely in her condition.

MillieFlorence was released and staying with Hank or Kelly and Alvin. Justin despite being able to be released on the request of Dr Charles he was kept in the hospital. Dr Charles did recommend jay be close to him.

The familiar blinding light forced me to Immediately shut my eyes

The familiar blinding light forced me to Immediately shut my eyes. I go to move but am unable to. It was like my body and brain were disconnected. I instantly start to panic "Woah woah" will runs in making me realise the machines were going nuts. "My babies will my babies" "they are fine jays with them I need you to calm down for me" I take a deep breath "do you remember what happened" "just that my babies are in trouble please let me see them" "not all of them ok you have a lot of kids and this has to be a sterile contained space but I can get some up here" he assured making me sigh smiling.

Will called Kelly who brought alvin. "Now when you go in there don't tell your mum about how all your siblings are" "just like dad said not to tell Justin mums awake yet" "exactly just tell her they're  fine you can tell her all about how you've been hanging out with your dad how Daniel is in town" "just not that they are hurt got it" Alvin said smiling Kelly helped alvin put a gown and gloves on before doing the same for himself.

"My baby" "not your baby Mumma that would be Niyah" "how are your siblings where are they" "papa didn't want to tell Justin because we all know he would be down here and Will said that we can't stay also said Niyah wouldn't understand properly and would get mad" "that still leaves Lexi and moon" "moon is with grandpa I think they are going to a museum or something and Lexi was already going to a friends house it's the first time she left since you were in here" I nod that's when I notice his head "oh my" "I'm fine mum" Alvin assured "what have you been doing" "hanging out with dad and Stella" Alvin shrugs sitting beside me "you being nice to her" "yeah she's pretty cool" "ohh I clearly missed something" "she sat with him when you all were brought in" Kelly told me making me nod "as long as you're all happy" I said Alvin stood up kissing my hand that reached out to him, that's when I realise how grown up he is. "Will said we can't stay mumma but I'll visit you all the time and i know papa wants to come up" he said "ok I love you and I love all your siblings never forget that" "I won't I'll tell them as well" he assured me kissing my cheek. 

Kelly walked beside his son "you were good in there" "I just did what I had to do" Alvin shrugged. Truth was everyone who heard was kinda impressed with how he lied to his mother. "If you feel bad or" "I don't Will said if she knew the truth it could make her recovery harder so I lied I know she'll understand when she's better mums cool like that" "want to see your new sibling" Kelly offers making Alvin pause "I" "we don't have to" "no we can" Alvin said after a moment. "The baby will be hooked up to a lot of machines and be very small" Kelly said warning him Alvin just nods "we don't have to" "no I'm the big brother" "you don't have to be the big brother who takes all this on" "papa can't he needs help" "he has me and your grandpa you don't have to look out and protect your siblings" "I do" Kelly sighs he admires his son but is truely worried about him. He understood why his son wanted to protect his siblings right now two were in a comatose state, the other two were severely injured.

Alvin hadn't spoken since seeing the tiny baby. He did end up in the room with his siblings though. Alvin was sitting on the bed helping Justin read a book. It was an odd sight the kid who doesn't stop and the quiet kid both still. Justin obviously only had one hand so Alvin was helping. "We can experiment" Alvin offers he was never interested in this but he wanted his brother to be ok. That's how Justin ended up to directing Alvin on which parts to join, and what to do. Jay couldn't help but smile. Maybe all Justin needed was his siblings. Jay to could see Alvin wasn't himself and that alone was concerning. Neither him or Kelly were going to act on it just yet. They would leave it as long as they could. "How's Millie" "struggling she's going insane not able to do anything" Jay answers effortlessly "maybe she needs Benji as well" Kelly said making Jay nod.