Fear

I want to run and hide

I want to run and hide. I was terrified. I was feeling so sick not a normal type of sick either. My body was telling me something wasn't right, I have it engrained into me to listen. I always remember my mother saying how she felt strange right before, she said it to my dad not me. That however always stuck with me. Every time for years whenever I got sick I would think I was dying just like my mother. It's now all I could think about.

All the kids had been struggling with me being sick and jay doing mostly everything. Jay volunteered practically forced me to go lay down when I wanted to parent my children. Parenting my kids has been a dream since I was a little girl and kinda stuck with me more after mum passed. So to have the man you love tell you his got the kids and to go rest no matter how hot it is, equally hot to see him be a dad. But it's overall annoying. MillieFlorence wasn't her normal factual self, she missed asking me questions. She did love to teach jay new things but not as much. Alvin well him and Jay were currently mortal enemies. Alvin didn't see why he had to live here if he couldn't spend time with me at least that's how he put it. Jay couldn't keep any of them away from me. Think it was more I wasn't doing the usual things for me and Jay didn't know how he liked things. Justin Henry was quiet as well but truth be told his always quiet unless his telling you about an invention or experiment. His not asking for more thing to work on though, Jay could just be bringing things though. His been in his room a lot or fighting with one of his siblings trying to correct them. Lexi rose wasn't talking non stop when she was talking it was almost automated not normal Lexi rose. She was acting up more following her big brothers lead in making jays life hell. Aniyah was her usual happy self she missed my cuddles.

I sigh resting my head against the wall all I could hear was Alvin yelling. Lexi already had her turn, jay just sent her to her room to cool off. I was putting to much on jay and I hated myself for it. The friction between the two was because of me. Before I was feeling sick they were ok and would spend time together. "Mum can I stay over at grandpas" MillieFlorence said walking in "he said I could" I roll my eyes of course my father and MillieFlorence never stop taking. "As long as grandpa is fine then sure I might even join you" I add slowly walking I had no energy so it took everything for me to get downstairs. "Can you we get more plants dad said no but I feel like we need more we haven't any new ones in ages" I smile "course you can" "dad said we have to many" "your dad is lying to himself" I joke walking into the kitchen "Alvin go grab your stuff we are going to go for a drive before I drop you off" he sighs "want to take our other troubled child" Jay jokes walking over. "You don't have to take him" "Lexi is fine without him and he I'm already going out" "let me drive you" "it's ok Jay are you ok with the other kids" "yeah I don't think you should be driving" "I'll be ok" I assure him.

"You got to ease up on jay he loves you" "his bossy" "that's because if your acting crazy your sister follows" "which one I have three sisters" he smirks "Lexi she sees you acting out not listening and she follows" he shrugs "can you try for me it really hurts my head and heart to hear you two fighting if you want to argue with him how about you come snuggle with me" "I'm to d for snuggling" "well then just come sit with me can you try that" "he'll be mad" I shrug pulling up to the fire station.

"What are you doing here" Kelly asks hugging Alvin before he walked past. "Him and jay are fighting" "ok" he looks behind me glancing at Alvin who was laughing with Matt. "Your pale are you ok surely your not just here because our kid is fighting with your husband" he said I go to speak but stop "our kid" i go to speak but I fall to the floor before I can.

"Mum" Alvin screamed running over having see Delilah-Jo collapse in Kelly's arms. Matt grabs him dragging him away. Sylvie and Violet instant get to work on her. "Alvin I need you to tell me what's going on" Matt said trying to get the hysterical boys panic "she's sick" "so you know with what" Alvin shakes his head "she vomited a lot and jay has been doing everything I haven't been doing the best she hates me she has to alright Matt she has to know I love her" "she does she loves you so much" "I can help please let me help" "you can help by calling jay and your grandpa and telling them" Alvin sighs "Jay won't answer he probably hates me to" "you will only know if you try" Matt shrugs "will she be ok" "I don't know but I do know she won't stop fighting to be with you and your siblings" Alvin slowly nods.