Agony

~Two months ago~
DelilahJo was out with friends. Jay had practically forced her to go. She needed a break from everything. The chemistry between the two was palpable. DelilahJo leaned forward kissing him before gasping and stumbling back. "We cant" she said shaking her head
~Present~

Delilah had been with Luke a week. Walking along the beach in the early morning, lunch wherever her heart desires, phone calls with her kids at dinner. It was perfect. She felt the wheels to stop turning. Everything was calm.

"Hey sarge have you spoken to Dellie" Jay asked "she's in LA" Hank didn't know everything but he knew it was bad if she's in La.

DelilahJo knew she would need to go back to Chicago. She loved LA but her life and family was in Chicago. "Want me to come with you" "no" Luke had always been by her side. Every walk, every meal. When he wasn't working that is but DelilahJo didn't leave his apartment when he was working. "I love you you know that and I want to meet all these awesome kids of yours maybe I'll surprise you" he said hugging me tightly as he dropped me off at the airport. "You can call me and you have Alyssa and Tim's numbers so you can call them to" he said kissing my head. He made the pain of loosing Justin hurt just that fraction less.

~Two months ago~
There bodies collided moving to the beat of the music. Neither one knew where they were. They were both just having some much needed fun. The sweat dripped from them making them glisten in the light neither noticed or even felt the temperature.
~Present~

DelilahJo called Kelly naturally. She knew he wouldn't be working. "You ok" he instantly asks he knew who Luke was, just not where he lived. "I'm fine" "your not" he said as they both got in the car. "That night months back that I went drinking well I ended up sleeping with someone who's not jay" tears build in her eyes "I'm pregnant" Kelly slams on the breaks "what" "I ruined everything everything was so perfect" she said "he loves you if you can forgive him for cheating I'm sure he can find it in his heart to forgive you also you weren't actively seeking someone out like he did" "this isn't a competition Kel it's all me" "never said it wasn't" "he never got someone pregnant" "no but if he loves you like he claims he will find away to forgive you may take time and that's ok" he assured me making me nod

~Two months ago~
Both were out of there minds. Naturally friends had tried to get them to leave but they wanted to stay. He brushed her hair behind her ear "remember when we did this before" like an electric force her lips were on his again. She pulls away shaking her head. However their hands were tangled together. He pulled he out of the club and into a cab. That was mistake one. Everyone thought he was just being caring.
~Present~

"Mumma" everyone of her children ran over to her. Kelly had gone and got them. Jay didn't know she was back. "When are you coming home" "we need you" "yeah Justie can't sleep without hugs me neither" they all said one after another. "I'm back babies I'm back" she told them holding all of them close. "Aunty E has been at home same as hailey" MillieFlorence said "I don't like her" Aniyah added shaking her head. "Where did you go" Lexi Rose asks "I went to see my cousin Luke and he can't wait to meet you" "are you taking us to LA" Justin asks "no baby not today or anytime soon he might visit soon though" I told them "I'll take you all there one day though you promise" she assured them "the sun is hot and beautiful and the beaches" "you hate sand mumma" Justin said "that doesn't mean it's not beautiful" I told them all about my trip.

~Two months ago~
The magnetic touch was something. They both couldn't get enough of each other. Arms moving frantically up and down bodies as clothes fall to the floor. The nagging voice that had been there all night that this is wrong was long gone. His strong arms pulling her body closer and closer to him. There lips never leave. She pushes him backwards onto the bed, straddling him. She pulls back flicking her long blonde hair backwards before kissing down his body.
~Present~