A shock

To put it simply everything was falling into place. Kinda jay was working with Camilla putting an unimaginable strain on his marriage. Baby Caleb was set to be released any day now. MillieFlorence was on the brink of being sixteen which was a whole new world for jay and DelilahJo. Alvin is thirteen, Lexi is twelve, Aniyah is six. It had been six months since Justin died and the family was still healing.  Sofia, she's a sixteen year old who goes to the same school as MillieFlorence.

Sofia was a troubled girl Erin took in

Sofia was a troubled girl Erin took in. Sofia became Sofia Lindsay still as sassy and troubled as ever but now she has three adults to rely on, she's still warming to Hank.

Jay sat at his desk trying to sort his mind out when platt called him saying their was a dcfs person downstairs asking for him. Confused jay grabbed his things and went downstairs.

"Mr Halstead" he nods "you were close with Camilla Vega right" Jay was confused "she had a son who's been living with her parents but they are sick and no longer in any condition to care for him" "his not mine I would know" Jay was in not only denial but also shock this kid would be what fourteen. "Camilla didn't tell anyone who the father was until recently of course we will need a dna sample" jays mind was reeling. This is impossible how. What would DelilahJo think. Would she be able to handle a child that is his, of course he did it for Alvin but that's different, they weren't together. It's more like the new baby. His struggling with that idea and if his struggling then DelilahJo probably will. This affair almost shattered there relationship it did actually. They had to start again. How is it going to be if he has a child. They admittedly tried to use Sofia to mend there family but that didn't work, she found Erin her true family. "His what fourteen fifteen how" "he was born after she was in custody went to her parents" the worker said why now is this some game. Does she know his coming to see her, that if she helps she will get an early release. Is she using this to make them a family.

"His name is Luis Ryan Vega"  the worker said handing him a photo

"His name is Luis Ryan Vega"  the worker said handing him a photo. He looked like Camilla with his eyes.

Across town Adam and DelilahJo were having there weekly coffee after spending time with Caleb. "Ok question where is Caleb going to live is Jay ok with him being there Kim is fine if he lives with us but I know you and" "his to young to go back and forth" DelilahJo sighed "I'll talk to Jay" "will you because I seem to remember you guys not really talking beyond talking about the kids" I roll my eyes "yeah well the deal has been presented to Camilla" "you know he sees her today" "thanks for reminding me"
"He won't do anything you know that right" "yeah last time" "now you have an awesome neice and tones of children he won't risk it" "you can't be sure she got under his skin once" "yeah along time ago not now he won't risk it I promise" Adam assured her, she didn't believe it though.

"You have to tell her" Hailey said after jay told her "if you don't he will" she said subtly pointing to Hank. They knew Hank would figure it out, he was good at that. And he would most definitely tell DelilahJo the two rarely kept anything from each other. You jeopardies hanks family he gets revenge. "Jay you don't want to be on the other side with Erin moving back and adopting Sofia isn't Daniel living with Voight you can't risk it" hailey said to him. Jay knew she was right he just wasn't ready to admit it yet.