21. Rory and Tori's dance: part 2

A/N: I just realised that this episode should have been like December 22, but is actually December 9. So can you just pretend that Tori is 9 weeks pregnant and it is December 9.

That week the tickets for the dance went on sale and Tristan got them for us. Mom and me had finally finished our dresses and I couldn't wait for us to wear them. I still feel really bad though because when I fell over and dragged mom with me, she pulled a muscle in her back and can hardly walk or even move.

That week went really quickly, and before I knew it, me and Rory were getting ready for our dance.

"Come on already!" Mom shouts from the living room. Me and Rory were in Rory's room getting ready.

"We're primping!" I shout through

"You are sixteen! You have skin like a baby's ass! There's nothing to primp!" Mom says

"Okay, okay, here we come!"

"Wow, someone hit you two with a pretty stick." Mom says and looks at us both.

"This dress is amazing! You outdid yourself Tori!" She says and hugs me.

"Yeah, mom, this dress is outstanding, thank you." I say and kiss her head. "The only problem is that you can see my bump but I'm hoping no one will notice."

"They shouldn't do. But the dresses are beautiful, babies. You look beautiful. Come here." Mom commands Rory.

"What?"

"Stray hair." Mom replies

"Fix please." Rory had her hair up, whilst I had mine down and curled.

"Hmm, I think my favourite part are the shoes." Mom says to us both. I wore old converses as there was no way in hell that I was wearing heels.

"The heels hurt." I complain

"Beauty is pain." Mom states

"We'll wear them on the way out." Rory says and I agree.

"You should wear them now and let your feet get numb."

"That's sick." Me and Rory say at the same time.

"Get me the hairspray." Mom says and smiles at me and Rory.

"Okay." Rory says and I sit down next to mom.

Just then the doorbell goes.

"It's open!" Mom shouts

"It's me!" Sookie says "I got tacos, specially requested from Tori as a sorry."

"Why?" Mom questions me

"I feel bad that I hurt your back." I say

"Hon, you don't have to feel bad, although you are an amazing apologiser if you buy tacos as a sorry. My favourite daughter." Mom tells me

"Hey! I heard that!" Rory shouts from her room.

"I made sure that I got extra hot sauce and a couple of extra burritos to put in the fridge in case you get hungry later. And you look so beautiful Tori." Sookie explains