62. Fiancé

We sit down on the chairs we have in the garden. I rest my head on Tristan's shoulder and I look up at the stars. We talk about the girls and school and the future. And I realized something.

When I think of the future, everything has Tristan in it.

"Tristan..." I begin

"Yeah?"

"I think I want to marry you."

"Really?" He looks down at me

"Yes. I do. I want to get married. I want you to be my husband." I explain and he gets up and walks back inside. "Tristan?" I get up after him. "Tristan?"

He comes back outside with a small box in his hand and gets on one knee in front of me. I got a serious wave of deja vu then.

"I've been waiting for this moment again for months." He begins and laughs. "Victoria Gilmore, you have made me the happiest man alive. You have given me two little girls and I am so thankful for that. I fell in love with you the minute I walked through the door to the classroom and I have loved you ever since and I will until the day I die. I know I'm asking this again, but, will you be my Juliet?"

"Yes... yes." I get up and kiss him.

He takes off the old 'engagement' ring, the promise ring, and puts the new one on. It's not the same one and so there is a noticeable difference.

"I love you." I tell him

"I love you too." He tells me and I kiss him again.

"We're getting married." I laugh, whilst wiping a tear away from my cheek.

"We're getting married." Tristan repeats after me as we enter the garage again.

We get already for bed and we cuddle next to each. My head on his chest. I thought I was dreaming. With two perfect baby girls and an amazing fiancé. My family.

It had been three days now and me, Tristan and the girls decided to go on a walk around town this morning. I kept on looking at him and thinking that he was going to be my husband and I couldn't help but smile.

I so wanted to tell mom but I felt bad because she just canceled her engagement and then I go and get engaged. I'll tell her soon though. Anyway, it won't take her long to notice that I had changed rings. Even though, it had been three days and neither she or Rory had noticed.

Tristan decided to continue the walk and I decided to go home. He took the girls with him.

"Hey." I shout when I walk through the door.

"Kitchen." Mom and Rory shout back.

I walk through to the kitchen and Rory was doing homework and I'm guessing mom was annoying her because she kept on sighing.

"Mom, are you annoying Rory?"

"No. It's just that she won't stop doing homework." Mom whines

"Mom." Rory groans in annoyance.

"I'm going to watch TV." I tell them and walk through to the living room.

Mom follows me through and sits down next to me. She goes to take the remote control from beside me but I cover it with my left hand and I hear a big gasp.

"What?" I ask as I see her looking down at my hand. Rory then comes through too, to see what the gasp was for. "Oh..." I sigh in realization.

"You got engaged, properly, tori?" Mom questions

"Yeah, I did." I admit

"When? Why didn't you tell us?" Mom continues to ask.

"You've just canceled your engagement and then I go and get engaged. I didn't want to seem as though the timing was on purpose." I justify

"Oh, hon. I'm so happy for you." Mom hugs me.

"My sister is getting married." Rory smiles as she hugs me too.

"My baby girl is getting married." Mom realizes as she pulls me in for another hug.

"I'm getting married." I squeal in happiness.

"So, tell us all about it. When? How? All the details." Rory sits down

"Three nights ago. We were in the garden, looking up at the stars and talking about the future, and the girls. And I had a realization. All of my future, dream visions had Tristan in them. It went silent until I told Tristan I wanted to marry him. He went inside, got out the new ring, and proposed." I explain

"Is this definitely what you want?" Mom questions me

"Definitely." I confirm

"Okay then. As Long as your sure. I'm proud of you Tori." Mom kisses my head

"Thanks mom."

Just then, tristan comes through the door.

"Hi 'soon to be son in law.'" Mom greets Tristan and Tristan returns a confused look.

"They saw the ring." I explain to him

"Oh." He smiles

"Congratulations." Mom goes over to hug him.

"Thank you." Tristan hugs back

"You're going to be my brother in law. Ugh." Rory jokes and Tristan laughs.

That night we had nothing planned. Mom and Rory said that they would look after the girls so me and Tristan could have some time by ourselves.

"So... what are we going to do?" I ask Tristan

"I think we'll find dinner somewhere, adm then come back here. We don't have the girls." He smirks at me

"Sounds like a Plan." I smirk back

We go out to dinner. We went to the restaurant we went for our first date.

When we got back. Me and Tristan were already kissing when we reached the garage. I had to break the kiss so I could get the key out. As soon as I had opened the door, we continue to kiss and then we fall into the bed. Him on top of me.

He takes off my clothes and I take off his clothes. We carry on kissing before he breaks it.

"You sure?" He asks, out of breath from kissing.

"Yes." I reply

Once we had finished, me and him lay next to each other. My head on his chest.

"I love you." He tells me, breaking a silence.

"I love you too." I smile at him before leaning in to kiss him.

We didn't stop the kiss for a while and when we did I smirk at him.

"Round 2?" I question whilst smirking

"Hell yeah." He smirks back

That was 1065 words!