114. That'll do pig: part 2

Where to begin?

First of all, I think I owe you all a massive apology.

I got caught up with life and forgot about this book.

I've been meaning to update this book but with my main focus on my other books, I haven't been updating this one.

But here is the first chapter in over six months.

I promise I'll try harder to update it more.

It won't be as frequent as before. Maybe one a week.

I'm sorry again and I'll make sure I try harder.

Thank you for being patient,

-Lex

————————

I walk into Luke's and see mom and Rory sat down at a table.

"Hi." I say and smile at them, taking a seat at the table.

"Hey, hon. Hi Jack. Aw, he's fast asleep, isn't he?"

"I'm not surprised he is. He was up for most of the night." I explain and coincidentally, I yawn.

"Oh babe, is he being a little trouble maker?" Mom asks and rubs my arm comfortingly.

"Yeah, just a bit."

"And there's my two girls. Hi Charlie, hi Mia." Mom exclaims as they walk through the door with Tristan. She hugs Charlie and Mia before they hug Rory.

"Are you going to say hi?" I ask them both and brush Mia's hair out of her face.

"Hi nana." Charlie says, perfectly, and we all cheer for her.

It was the first time she had properly said it.

"What about you, baby? Can you say hi nana?" I coo at Mia and sit her in my lap.

"Dada." She says and does her 'grabby' hands for Tristan.

"I promised the girls I'd get them ice cream if they were good on the way here, and they were so I'm going to get them ice cream. I'll see you at home, baby." Tristan tells me and leans down to connect our lips.

"Okay, babe. See you soon. Bye baby girls. Anyway, what were you two talking about when we came in?" I ask Rory and mom.

"Mom went shopping for grandpas birthday. She's just showing the gifts." Rory explains and I nod.

"Okay, so option number 1. A state of the art, high tech, titanium bathroom scale. What? He has weight." Mom justifies her option.

"Yes, he has weight, but his birthday isn't the time to remind him of it." I tell her and Rory hums in agreement.

"Okay. Option number 2. A fabulous, mechanical, coin sorter. You out the coins in, it sorts them. What?" Mom questions, looking at the looks on me and Rory.

"Well... it's a little... generic." Rory says

"Generic in a good way?"

"What's the third option?" I ask

"I should've pulled the coin sorter out last cause—" Mom begins but Rory cuts her off.

"Mom..."

"Okay." Mom pulls out the last gift from her bag.

"A tie."

"Yes, it's silk." Mom states

"It's nice."