112. Luke's

"Hi miss patty, Babette." I greet as I see them talking outside of Taylor's shop,

"Hey, tori. Where is he?" Babette asks before even turning to look at me.

"He's right here." I laugh and point down at the stroller in front of me.

Tristan was pushing Charlie and Mia's stroller whilst I pushed jacks.

Miss patty and Babette practically ran to us and looked at jack.

"He's adorable, sugar."

"Oh, tori, Tristan, he really is adorable. Congratulations." Miss patty hugs us

"Thank you." Tristan says to both of them

"So, what's his name?" Babette questions

"Jack. Jack Lucas Gilmore-Dugray." I state

"Lucas? Luke is going to be so happy." Miss patty says

"I hope he is. I don't know how he is going to take it." I reveal

"He is going to be honoured, tori. Don't worry." Babette reassures me

"Anyway, we should get going. Thank you for having the girls yesterday, Babette." I tell her. I'll get her and Morey a bouquet of flowers and drop them at their house later.

On the way to Luke's, we met mom and Rory and we walked to Luke's together.

"I can already smell coffee." I smile to myself as we approach Luke's. I haven't had a coffee in nearly 9 months and now I finally could.

"Hi Luke." I go up to the counter as he was behind it. Tristan, mom and Rory had gone to get a table for us all. Luke was busy doing something and so hadn't noticed yet.

"Hi tori. Why aren't you in bed, you're supposed to be on bed rest." Luke look sup to see me.

"Actually, there's someone I'd like you to meet." I give Luke an excited smile and he smiles back.

Me and Luke make our way to the table.

"Wow. He small, isn't he? He's cute." Luke laughs as jack begins to yawn in his stroller. "What's his name?"

"Jack." Tristan says

"Jack Lucas Gilmore-Dugray." I continue and Luke's face goes into shock mode.

"Lucas? As in Like..." Luke begins but he stops as he sees me nodding yes. "Wow. Thank you. I mean, I wasn't expecting that. I feel so honoured. Why though?"

"You mean so much to me Luke. You have done since me and Rory were little." I explain

"Thank you, tori, Tristan." He hugs us both

"Would you like to hold him?" I ask

"Yeah." Luke smiles and nods. He sits down at a chair and picks jack up out of his stroller. Although Luke had never had a baby of his own. He always knew what to do with them. He always says he doesn't like babies, but it's hard to believe when he's so good with them. "I think he wants you two." Luke laughs nervously as jack starts crying.

Tristan then goes and takes him from Luke.

He sits back down and starts comforting jack so he stops crying.

"So, what would you like to eat?" Luke gets him self together after the initial shock of jacks middle name. Everyone orders and within ten minutes, we were all sat eating.

Jack then starts crying again and this time I pick him up.

"He's a crier, isn't he?" Mom jokes and laughs slightly.

"He is." I sigh

I then take a bottle of milk out for him and feed him, hoping he was hungry, which he was.

Once he had finished, I then gently move him to my shoulder and start tapping his back to burp him.

Mom then decides she wants a cuddle and I pass jack to her.

"So, how are the girls reacting to jack at home?" Mom asks as she looks down and smiles at jack.

"They haven't really shown any emotion to him. Both Charlie and Mia go around the house saying 'brother' now when referring to him." I laugh slightly as I remembered them doing it earlier.

"Brother." Charlie speaks up pointing at jack. What a coincidence that I had just explained it to mom.

"That is your brother, Charlie. You and Mia are going to love him so much, aren't you?" Mom asks her as she strokes jacks face softly. Charlie nods and then runs around the table to see what toy Mia was playing with. In the meantime, Mia drops that toy and starts crying for some reason, which also starts jack off crying.

Mom rocks jack side to side trying to get him to stop, long story short, he doesn't stop.

Mia won't stop crying so Tristan picks her up and puts her on his lap. She puts her head on his shoulder and finally stops after five minutes.

Mom gives Jack to me and he slowly stops crying.

That was one hectic five minutes.

Me and Tristan look at each other and sigh. The realisation of how stressful this will be had just sets in.

We were in for a crazy rollercoaster.

I am so sorry for not updating in ages! It has been so stressful with school and everything!

Anyway, it's not very long but here is a chapter, finally.

This was 897 words!