29. Shopping

Today I am 16 weeks pregnant, I know I can't believe it either. My bump is quite big now, meaning that I have no clothes that fit me. Including my school uniform. I spoke with Headmaster Charleston and he said that I can wear normal clothes except for my blazer.

"Mom!" I shout to her from my room.

"What? Are you okay?" Mom is quite protective over me now. She won't let me do normal stuff.

"I'm fine." I sigh her and smile. "It's just that all of my clothes don't fit me. I was wondering if we could go to Hartford today"

"Yeah, we have nothing on at the inn so it should be fine." She replies and I smile at her.

"Thank you mom. Can we get some stuff for the babies too." I ask

"Yeah. Aww, baby clothes. I love baby clothes." She responds

"Thanks mom." I say and hug her.

"No problem Tori. Just tell me when you want to go. I'll ask Rory if she wants to come with."

Now the only thing is now. What am I going to wear today? When I mean literally nothing fits me, I mean nothing fits me. I end up going into mom's room and finding an old, huge band shirt. And then I wore some old joggers. I looked ridiculous, but I can't do anything about it.

"Yeah, you definitely need new clothes." Mom laughs as I come downstairs.

"Tell me about it."

"Is that mine?" Mom questions

"Yeah, is it okay if I use it?"

"Yeah, come on let's go. Rory come on!" Mom shouts

"Coming, coming." Rory says "oh wow, what are you wearing?"

"Oh my god! Will everyone stop saying that?" I snap. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to." Mood swings. Tell me about them. I don't get them too frequently but I still get them.

"No, it's okay. Mood swings. We understand." Rory says and smiles.

"Okay, let's go shopping. Aww, I can't wait to get baby clothes." Mom says again and me and Rory smile at each other.

We got to Hartford mall and started to wonder through. We eventually find a shop that I can get maternity clothes at.

"I got some nice jeans for you babe." Mom says and puts them in the cart.

"Thanks mom. Hey, what about this?" I say and hold up a hideous maternity dress as a joke.

"No." Mom says and pretends to throw up.

"This is something I would wear." I tell her and hold up a pair of black dungarees.

"Get them."

We ended up getting more stuff. Plain white, grey, black T-shirts, some pants and a pair of shorts for when summer comes. In summer, I will be 9 months pregnant so I will probably not leave the house.

Now we're on our way to find baby clothes. I can't wait to get my babies clothes. Like the clothes are just so small and cute. Oh no. I'm turning into mom now.

"Aww, girls, look at the clothes! You both used to be that small." Mom says and side hugs us.

"The only thing is today, I don't know the genders of the babies, so I need gender neutral colors." I tell Rory and mom.

"I have also got some old stuff from you and Rory that is like brand new, so don't get too much. Although, you can never get too much baby clothes."

"Aww, Look at this." I say and hold up and white baby grow with small rainbows on it.