101. The wedding: part 2

A/N: Before you start reading, please just note that I have no clue how weddings work and I have no clue how to write vows. My cousin recently got married and I was a bridesmaid but I was so nervous about walking down the aisle that I forgot everything and how it went. So that's why the vows are terrible. I had to use google to help 😭

"It's nearly time, Tori. We best get going. Everyone is waiting, including Tristan at the alter." Rory tells me

"Come on, hon. Let's get you married!" Mom squeals and leads me out of the room.

"Before we do, I just wanted to tell you that I invited dad. I didn't want to, but it's my wedding after all. I told him that he could just come to the ceremony, not the reception." I explain

"I'm glad you invited him, hon. He would want to be here." Mom tells me

We make our way outside and my jaw just drops when we do.

It was beautiful, flowers were everywhere. The alter was just by the lake. It was perfect.

I look down at everyone sitting in their chairs waiting and I also notice Tristan in a suit. He looked so handsome. He was stood talking to Logan at the front whilst waiting.

A/N: I changed Tristan's suit, this is it now

A/N: I changed Tristan's suit, this is it now. You can imagine it how you want though. You can do that with the other outfits too.

Gentle Music from a piano starts and everybody stands up, knowing that's their sign that it's starting.

Lane goes down the aisle first with Mia. We had decided that because the girls were so little, they would walk with lane and Rory.

Rory then goes with Charlie. I couldn't help but notice how Tristan looked liked he was getting emotional.

"You ready for this?" Mom whispers to me

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smile back at her and we make our way towards the alter.

Walking down, I saw grandma and grandpa welling up.

I smiled at a couple of other people before fixing my eyes on Tristan.

He had tears in his eyes but he didn't stop looking at me. He stood there, just smiling at me.

Mom walked me all the way down and when we reached the alter, I turned to face mom.

She had tears in her eyes, I chuckle lightly and wipe them away.