52. Meeting everyone

A/n: This is just a filler chapter, so it won't be very long. Sorry.

It had been a couple of hours and the girls had been sleeping.

We decided to take a walk into town to go to Luke's for dinner.

We would bump into people on the way as well, so everyone could meet the girls.

Me and Tristan get them into their stroller. They were so small when you looked at them in it.

Mom and Rory decided to come with. Rory was meeting Dean at Luke's and mom was meeting max at Luke's too.

"Hey Babette, Morey." I say as we walk out of the driveway. I was pushing the stroller.

"Tori, sugar. Did you really have them?" Babette asks me and I nod my head. "Aw, let's have a look." She comes over. "They are wonderful."

"They are." I smile at them.

"They are so small." Babette states as she looks at them. "Congratulations, sugars." She hugs me and Tristan.

"Congratulations." Morey says and I hug him too.

"What are their names?"

"Charlotte, and Amelia." I reply

"Aw, it suits them perfectly." Babette tells me

"Anyway, we must get going. I've got coffee to get from Luke's." I state and we start to walk again.

"Bye sugar."

"Bye Babette. By Morey."

We continue walking, slowly, as I couldn't walk very fast. We enter the town center and we spot Miss Patty standing by the door to the dance hall.

"Aw, tori. How are they?" She questions

"They are perfect. Come look at them."

"They are tiny. They both have those Gilmore nose and eyes." Miss Patty laughs. "Congratulations, you two. What are their names?"

"Thank you miss Patty. Their names are Amelia and Charlotte. Mia and Charlie for short." I explain

"I hope these two join my dance class when they are old enough." Miss patty strokes their cheeks.

"They might do.if they are anything like me at dance, then no." I laugh and we start walking towards Luke's.

We walk past Kim's antiques and as we do, lane comes running out, engulfing me in a gentle hug.

"You had them!" She exclaims

"I did. Look." I gesture to the stroller with the girls in.

"Aww. How was it? Did it hurt?" Lane asks

"Yes. It did. They don't exaggerate when they tell you it does." I answer

"What are they called?"

"Charlotte and Amelia. Mia and Charlie for short." I respond

"Aw. They are beautiful tori." Lane hugs me again. "So, I guess you are a mommy then. And you are an Aunty." Lane turns to Rory

"Aunty Rory, it's suits her doesn't it?" I ask lane

"It does."

"Just like how Aunty lane suits you." I tell her

"Really?" She looks at me, nearly with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, really. You are my best friend. You have been for years, lane." I explain and hug her again. She looks at Tristan and hugs him too.

"I must get back inside, I ran outside mid conversation with my mother, meaning that I'll get told off big time. It's better to face it now. Bye." Lane runs back inside

"Bye lane." We shout back

We got to Luke's and we spotted Luke serving some customers coffee. He looks around and lands his eyes on the stroller.

"Hey Lucas." I greet

"Hi Tori, are these..." he begins, still looking at the stroller.

"The girls? Yeah." I tell me

"Congratulations tori, Tristan."

"Thanks Luke."

"They're cute." Luke continues, awkwardly. "So, um, what are their names?"

"This one, is Charlotte, and this one is Amelia. Charlie and Mia for short." I point to the girls.

"Nice names too. They suit them. So, I'm guessing you want coffee." Luke states

"Yes please. And about 5 cups too. I have got a lot of coffee drinking to catch up with." I joke

"I'll get you some now." He says and walks away.

We sit down, and not long after, Dean and Max both walk in.

Mom and Rory both greet them with a kiss and they sit down.

They congratulate me and Tristan on the girls. We told them their name and basically everything we had told everyone else.

Both, Dean and max, have a cuddle with each girl.

I couldn't help but notice mom and Rory, mainly mom, look at them when they were holding them.

"Hi!" Sookie exclaims quietly as she walks through the front door.

I had both girls on my chest, fast asleep.

"Hey, Sookie." I greet.

"They are so small." Sookie points out.

"They are. Come." I pat the sofa next to me, and put Charlie in her left arm and Mia in her right.

"Which one is which?" Sookie asks

"This one, in your left arm, is Charlie. And the one in your right, is Mia. Charlotte and Amelia." I explain

"Charlie and Mia." She repeats. "How do you tell them apart?"

"Charlie has got more hair than Mia." I state

"Congratulations, tori." Sookie side hugs me

"Thank you Sookie."

That night was hectic. The girls had us up screaming their heads off. I fed them 5 times, but then they would still cry. Two out of, what felt like a thousand, they woke mom and Rory up.

And just typical, they were perfectly fine when it came to dawn.

Sorry this is so short. Again, it was only a filler chapter.

The chapters will go back to the episodes now.

Thank you for reading. This chapter was 917 words!