Ishimondo fluff

A/N this is a situation I've thought about since I first shipped them

Mondo has to explain to Taka that they're not 'just bros'

There was a knock at the door. "Uh hey, Mondo, we're supposed to be meeting Taka at the gym soon, I haven't seen him around... but are you coming?"

Mondo nearly had to tear himself away from the boy in front of him, wiping a string of saliva from his lip, "Shit. Uh, yeah Leon, I'll be there in like ten minutes, I'm sure Taka'll be there when we arrive," the boy in front of him places a kiss on his jaw which caused him to smile, "Y'know how much he cares about being punctual and all that crap."

Kiyotaka wrapped his arms around Mondo's neck and squinted, judgingly, at him. "Sure, sure, see ya soon then." They waited silently for thirty long seconds before saying anything, "Being punctual isn't just some... rubbish, it's important to show how dedicated you are."

"Of course, whatever you say, babe." Mondo chuckled, removing himself from Kiyotaka's grasp and heading for his drawers. "We have to show Leon that we care about him somehow, what if him and the other boys, feel left out when we make out without them?"

Mondo paused.

"Taka what the actual fuck are you on about?"

They stared at each other before Kiyotaka said, "it's just our friendships with the others don't go as deep as ours, which has an underlying strength becau-

"Wait what do you mean, 'our friendship'? We literally just made out!" Mondo pulled out his gym clothes from the drawer and folded them over his shoulder and walking back to the bed. Kiyotaka shifted over to make room for him, "And our brotherly bond has never been stronger-

"NO Taka, that is not why we made out," Mondo took Kiyotaka's hands and placed them against his chest, "Why do you think two people cuddle and kiss and... other things?" Kiyotaka stared at his stolen hand, "...to prove the bond between men."

Mondo sighed and rolled his eyes, "Not this again, why do you think I call you 'babe'?" Placing a finger under his chin, Mondo drew Kiyotaka's eyes to his. "I thought it was a pet name or an inside joke between bros... So does this mean we're not bros?" Kiyotaka withdrew from the boy's touch.

"Babe, we're dating, and I can't believe this is the second time I have to explain it to you." He held Kiyotaka's reddening face in his hands.

"But, that makes us... homosexuals?"

Mondo slowly rested his forehead against Kiyotaka's, "Yes it does, we are extremely gay."

The moment lasted briefly before Kiyotaka flew up and beelined for the door. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Mondo stood up too. Kiyotaka spun on his heels with the biggest grin on his face, "I've just been informed that the man I thought was my brother from another mother, is now in fact my boyfriend, this is so much better!"

"I was so confused about these feelings I had towards you, I just put them down to friendly affection, but now I know that I'm actually in love with you! Now the wedding I planned out in my head doesn't have to be platonic. I've got to show up on time for our gym session so I can check you out without using the excuse that I'm 'admiring your hard work'. Isn't this awesome?" Kiyotaka marched over to his boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek, then marched out of the room.

Smiling to himself, Mondo shut the door and started getting changed, "What am I gonna do with you?"