Nagito x reader spin the bottle

A/N what the hell am i doing it's 3am I don't know what I'm doing

I was in the living room talking to some classmates when one of them announced we were going to play Spin the Bottle.

On the kitchen counter, Nagito sat holding a plastic bottle in his hand and when he caught me staring, turned it to me then pointed his finger at me then himself then closed his hands and pressed them together in what looked like a kissing gesture, making a pouty kissy face at the same time.

Mild panic grew inside me as everyone started to form a circle on the floor; Nagito and I had been exchanging flirtatious glances all night but I never expected anything to come out of it. Clearly we were going to kiss during the game - my cheeks were already flushing at the notion - I mean he's the ultimate lucky student for god's sake, he wins every game and this game he wanted to win... me.

He hopped off and sent the bottle spinning on the countertop, I watched it carefully as it slowed down without any external force and pointed directly at me. We were all in a circle on the living room floor now and I kept glancing at Nagito only to see him gawking at me, not once removing his gaze.

The game started, people had their turns, exchanging a peck on the lips without any qualms. There were some mixed responses to the pairings but it was ultimately random so you couldn't really complain. When my turn came around I gulped before spinning the bottle and waiting for it to land on him but it didn't - my spin landed on the person sitting next to Nagito whom I did not care that much about and we awkwardly kissed, before resuming our sitting positions. 

Nagito's turn came later and he spun the bottle, this time it did land on me but before either of us could move someone said "she's already kissed someone, just spin it again." So reluctantly he did as he was told, kissing the next person it landed on. I envied them more than I thought I would and my stomach flipped in all kinds of ways when I watched it happen, wondering if he felt the same when I did it.

Once everyone had a turn, students dissipated and merged into new groups elsewhere leaving only a couple on the couch making out rather intensely - not seeming to notice the others in the room - plus Nagito and I. "They have the right idea." I spun my head around to the boy speaking. "What?" With him finally speaking to me for the first time that night, I was eager to know what was going to happen.

"You owe me a kiss."

"What?"

"I spun the bottle and it landed on you, it's only fair I get a kiss right?"

"Follow me." I had no idea what I was doing, my mouth spoke for me and my body followed suit, leading him to the first unlocked door I saw. I wanted answers as to what was going with us but I wasn't actually going to do anything about it, maybe it was the alcohol in my system even though I hadn't drank that much.

Internally I cringed when we stepped through the door only to be trapped together in a small storage closet full of coats, which would've been the perfect place to play seven minutes in heaven if they decided on it.

"You wanted it to land on me, didn't you?" facing him, I poked the centre of his chest, not with enough force to back him against the wall but he backed up anyway, "and you used your luck to make it happen, if it weren't for the others we would've done it." I placed finger under his chin and tipped his jaw delicately.

"Oh no, it seems I've been found out," Nagito smirked, "what are you gonna do about it then, huh?" I leaned in and exhaled warm air onto his lips which parted slightly at the sensation, but I wouldn't let him have what he wanted so easily, "Or maybe, you knew they were going to stop us, you knew that and used it to your advantage, wanting me to trap you in a corner like this and get me to kiss you, well am I right?"

His eyes rolled and he breathed out, "are you really gonna make beg for it?" My mouth turned into a smirk and I leaned in closer, brushing the corner of his mouth with my lips as I whispered, "maybe..."