Sondam ghost au

A/N idk if the title makes any sense

Sonia haunts hope's peak academy and Gundham is the only one who can see her.

Gundham Tanaka was walking down the hall like he did everyday since he started hope's peak. He'd only been there a few weeks but so far he found it to be quite amusing, the mortals there were rather... interesting.

Sauntering past a group of upperclassmen he heard them utter something that was also part of his routine: "Let's lock him in with the princess tonight, yeah." Everyday someone or another spoke about this 'princess' under hushed tones and away from others.

Today, Gundham finally had enough, he wondered what this was all about and now he was going to get answers - a couple upperclassmen didn't scare him.

"Tell me, fiends, what is this 'princess' you speak of?" He indiscreetly pointed straight at the one who said it. In most situations they would've laughed right at him but instead they all turned pale and wide-eyed, "Shh, not so loud!" One of them scolded.

"You can't just talk about her out in the open she might come for all of us!" Said another. The final one who spoke to him told him, "Ask that Hiro guy, he's into all kinds of creepy, voodoo shit." Then they all scampered off leaving Gundham not much smarter than they found him.

Yasuhiro Hagakure, an underclassman, Gundham had heard of him before, seen him a couple times too - he was basically impossible to miss. Gundham also knew for a fact that he wasn't into anything occult like people assumed he was just because he was the ultimate clairvoyant, but it didn't hurt to ask and he didn't have any other options until the next time he heard someone whisper 'princess' under their breath.

"Hey, what's up. You're a scary-looking dude, aren't ya?" Gundham stood above where Hiro was sat in the dining hall, searching for answers, "I've heard of your power gifted by satan himself, it would be best if we discussed a matter away from the prying ears of mortal fools."

Hiro glanced at Makoto, "Um, not sure I understood everything you just said but, absolutely we talk, it's always nice to make a new buddy. You want me to tell your fortune right? Well it's not really that sim-

"No, fool, I, the supreme overlord who wields the four dark devas of destruction do not need something so pitiful as my fortune reading."

"Then what is it you want big guy?" Hiro scratched his head, everyone else on the table was just staring at them.

"I'd like to discuss the matter privately, to save the weak ears of these fiends."

"Well alright I guess, let's go speak in dorm room then, it's not far from here." So he got up and they went to his dorm room, as Gundham suspected there were no occult objects in there, only more fortune telling equipment - objects of child's play.

"So what did you wanna talk about, man?" Hiro layer down on his bed with his hands behind his back while Gundham leaned on a wall. "I heard some upperclassmen discussing a matter I've heard only through whispers, everyday since the start of the annum. Once prodded, they directed me to you."

The ultimate clairvoyant nodded like he didn't know what was going on, "Yes, totally yeah, please continue."

"The matter concerns this 'princess' I've heard people murmur behind closed doors," Gundham was ready to let the clairvoyant feel the wrath of his devas when he wouldn't stop nodding, "If you could indulge me in the detail you would be doing your duty as a servant of pandemonium."

He kept nodding, "Oh yeah, no yeah - wait did you say 'princess'" the last part was hushed and he sat up straight wearing the same pale, wide-eyed expression the upperclassmen bore earlier.