1

One spring afternoon, at a T-junction in the east of Baiyun Town, a haggard old lady in her sixties looked around. She was a little hesitant about which way to go, so she asked a person leaning on the roadside. A middle-aged woman knitting a sweater by the doorframe: "Sister, could you please tell me how to get to Zaizai's canteen?" The

middle-aged woman asked with a gossipy face, "Oh, Zaizai's canteen, do you want to buy something or for something else? Huh?"

Old Mrs. Zhou didn't like being probed, so she said evasively: "Just buy some needles and threads." The

middle-aged woman said with a don't hide it from me expression: "That store doesn't sell needles and threads, it just sells some spicy melon seeds and the like. There must be something wrong with your family and you need to ask Tang Banxian to solve it."

Mrs. Zhou was a little unhappy, "If anything happens, can't I just buy some snacks for my grandson? Do you know the place? , I don’t know if I asked someone else.”

The middle-aged woman couldn’t stand the excitement and said in one breath: “Why don’t you know? Turn left, walk three hundred meters and then turn right for another hundred meters into Yingchun Lane. When you see the door open, There's a tree with peach blossoms. Huh, I've given directions to people eighty times this year, if not a hundred. I should charge five yuan as a guide fee each time." Mrs. Zhou didn't answer the next

one. He said "thank you" and turned to the left road.

The location of the Zaizai canteen is a bit remote. It took Mrs. Zhou more than half an hour to get here by bus from the west of the town, and then she walked around for ten minutes before arriving at Yingchun Lane. Then she saw the peach tree at a glance. It was estimated to be older than herself. The twisted trunk was thicker than a bucket. It was blooming like clouds and rosy clouds. The lane is particularly conspicuous.

Under the peach tree is a small shop. There is a wooden board hanging on the door, with a few big characters written in black ink on it - Zaizai Canteen. It's less than ten square meters inside, with three wooden shelves standing in a U shape. As the middle-aged woman said just now, they sell snacks such as melon seeds, spicy strips, braised chicken feet, and various drinks. .

A young man wearing a blue hooded sweater was sitting crookedly on an old-fashioned armchair behind the counter, dozing off with his chin propped up.

This young man looks to be in his early twenties, with extremely white skin that seems to be transparent under the afternoon sun. Set off by the red peach blossoms next to him, and with a touch of pink on his cheeks, he looks like someone from a painting. Like a character.

Mrs. Zhou muttered in her heart, it was a blessing that she was older, otherwise if she were thirty or forty years younger, she would still be dazzled by this handsome young man.

However, this young man is too young and too good-looking, so he is definitely not the Tang Banxian who can draw talismans to drive away ghosts.

Mrs. Zhou knocked on the counter, and when the young man woke up, she asked, "Young man, is Tang Banxian here?" "

I am, ma'am, do you want to buy something?" Tang Xing yawned and blinked his eyes, which were dark and moist. s eyes.

Old Mrs. Zhou said in surprise: "No way, it's you?"

Tang Xing said definitely: "Yes."

Old Mrs. Zhou still couldn't believe it. wrong?

Tang Xing smiled and showed his neat and shiny white teeth: "Auntie, that's right. In addition to selling snacks, I can also draw charms to drive away evil spirits. You can try it. If it doesn't work, no money." Okay, come and come