30

Li Wenqing came back very late that night. Not to mention Tang Xichen, even Tang Xing was in a daze and was about to meet Duke Zhou.

Hearing the noise on the stairs, Tang Xing woke up, but he was too lazy to leave the warm bed. He picked up the phone next to the pillow and looked at it. It was still two or three minutes before twelve o'clock, so he sent a few words: [Back? 】

I received a reply quickly.

Old Demon Lishan: [Back. ]

Tang Xing: [Then take a shower and go to bed. 】

Old Demon Lishan: 【Did you forget something? ]

Tang Xing's eyes were half-open and half-closed, basically losing the ability to think, [What's the matter? 】

Old Demon Lishan: 【Today’s racing bet. ]

Tang Xing sobered up a little, [Oh, that, you never mentioned it yourself, I thought you didn't want it. Superintendent Li, the bet is only valid for today. There is only half a minute left. It will be invalid after it expires. ]

After sending this message slowly and slowly, there were only ten seconds left. Tang Xing covered himself in the quilt and snickered secretly.

Old Demon Lishan: [Then say good night to me. 】

That's it? Tang Xing looked at those words and couldn't believe that Li Wenqing let him go so easily. But there were only three seconds left at the end of the day, and it was really not enough to do anything, so he casually clicked a good night animation and sent it, and the wall clock on the wall just made a soft beep, 00:00:00.

Li Wenqing raised the corners of his lips slightly as he looked at the animated little man with his lips pouting and kissing, and the words "Good night" on his head.

I'll let you go for now, but it won't be that simple next time.

The next day was Sunday, and there were no activities planned. Tang Xing slept until he woke up naturally. When he got up, he found that the second bedroom opposite the door was empty, and the quilt on the bed was folded neatly, like tofu cubes. No need to ask, Superintendent Li must have gone out on business early in the morning.

Tang Xichen was also a little disappointed, and sighed in an old-fashioned way, "Uncle Li went to work overtime again."

Brat, Uncle Li has been shorter than Uncle Li all day long, and your father and I are still here! Tang Xing flicked his forehead and said, "What are you sighing for? Go and play by yourself!"

Li Wenqing worked hard for a few days, leaving early and coming back late every day. Occasionally when he came back for lunch, he would finish the work in less than ten minutes and then rush back. Back to the police station, during which Tang Xing was summoned to the police station as one of the witnesses to assist in the investigation.

At that time, Yang Yuerong also came to the police station as one of the parties involved, but she did not know that Benben had become a spirit and had no knowledge of the situation in the circus. The Black Bear Spirit only briefly took her as a hostage that day and did not cause any real harm to her. Sexual harm, so I just made a simple note and left.

During this period, Yang Yuerong had a very cold attitude towards Tang Xing and ignored him throughout the whole process. Tang Xing really couldn't figure out, where did he offend her?

No wonder women are said to be the most elusive creatures in the world. It would be better for him to stay away from her in the future.

Tang Xing's transcript was written for him by Liang Zihao, and it was familiar the second time. Moreover, this time he was a witness, not a suspect on trial, so Tang Xing did not have any psychological pressure. He talked about everything and was very cooperative.