40

This morning, Tang Xing was lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone to catch up on his sleep. Tang Xichen was watching TV in the living room and filling in pictures and color cards. Li Wenqing was reading the periodicals and magazines provided by the hotel.

When it was lunch time, Li Wenqing planned to bring him another meal, but Tang Xing really couldn't lie down anymore, and probably because of his excellent physique and extraordinary talent, the physical discomfort was basically nothing, so he got up. Went with them to eat at a restaurant next to the hotel.

After finishing the meal, Tang Xichen came out of the restaurant and found a poster on a GG sign on the roadside. It was the movie "Little Sheep" that had just been released in the past two days. His attention was immediately attracted and he looked up several times. .

Li Wenqing asked him, "Do you want to go to the movies later?"

Tang Xichen nodded immediately: "Yes!"

Li Wenqing then turned to Tang Xing, "I'll take Zaizai to the movies. You go back to the room and continue to rest?

" He couldn't be suffocated by staying alone in the hotel. Tang Xing protested: "No, I'm fine now, I want to go too!" After that, he jumped a few

times to prove that he was full of life and a good man again.

"Okay, let's go together." Li Wenqing raised the corner of his lips slightly, "There is a Dadi Cinema that opened last year on Renmin Road next to it. It takes about a quarter of an hour to walk there, and maybe twenty minutes by taxi..." Tang Xing

immediately He said, "I'll definitely walk there. If I can't take a taxi, there will be a traffic jam."

So the three of them took the taxi and walked slowly to Dadi Cinema.

Li Wenqing was about to buy a ticket when his cell phone rang. It was Li Zhuoran. The ticket office was crowded and noisy, so he walked to the side to answer the phone, "Zhuoran, what's the matter?" Li Zhuoran: "Brother Li, what are you doing

? Have you returned to Baiyun Town?"

Li Wenqing: "Not yet, something has delayed me. I'm going to leave tomorrow."

Li Zhuoran: "That's just in time. The old man is back from the capital. There will be a meeting at two o'clock to convey the latest instructions from above. , let me inform you when I heard that you came to Shanghua. And your newly recruited police officer happened to be attending, please tell me." The

old man he was talking about was the section chief of the Special Cases Section of Shanghua City . Jiang Henian was older, more senior, and highly respected in the industry. Li Wenqing could only be considered a junior in front of him.

Li Wenqing pinched his eyebrows and said, "Can you ask for leave for me and Tang Xing? I can't leave now."

Li Zhuoran: "I don't dare to do this. You know the old man's temper, unless you ask for leave yourself. . Hu Yifei was not spared even though his leg was broken, and he had to come to the meeting in a wheelchair."

Li Wenqing: "Okay, I'll go."

When he came back, he was supposed to report to Jiang Henian. He originally thought that the old man had gone to the capital. I just missed it, but I didn't expect to catch up.

The old man has nothing to say in other respects, except that the older he gets, the more verbose he becomes, and he will definitely not finish a meeting if he doesn't talk for a long time. Tang Xing was unfamiliar with the others, and with his temper he was the most impatient in such situations. Fortunately, he had just joined the job, so he didn't have to suffer this kind of punishment for the time being.