35

After dinner, it was already past nine o'clock when she took a taxi back to the hotel. Tang Xichen took a taxi for a long time today and spent a lot of energy in the evening. By this time, he was already sleepy and quickly fell asleep.

Tang Xing closed the bedroom door, went to the living room, turned on the TV, and sat on the sofa, boredly changing channels. It was still early, his nightlife had just started five years ago, but now he could only sit in the hotel and watch over his son with no desire. It was a pity.

Li Wenqing turned off the big light in the living room, leaving only a dim wall lamp, and then sat down next to Tang Xing. The outsides of their thighs were almost touching, and he could feel the hardness of each other's muscles through the two layers of fabric. and heat.

Tang Xing's heart skipped a beat. The two of them were too close, almost beyond the safe distance. The faintly masculine aura emanating from Li Wenqing's body, although it smelled good, was too strong and domineering, which made him feel a little confused. Feeling dizzy, I moved a little awkwardly to the side.

Li Wenqing did not allow him to retreat. He raised his hand and put it on the back of the sofa behind him, as if to wrap him up in his arms, and asked in a low voice: "What are you hiding from?" Tang Xing retorted: "I

just Don't hide, it's too hot for you to be so close!"

A glimmer of light flashed across Li Wenqing's eyes, and his voice was low and sexy: "You can take off your clothes if you feel it's hot."

Tang Xing really felt hot now, and his face Hot, the body is hot, and even the heart is slightly heated as if it has been ignited by a cluster of invisible flames.

As if he was bewitched, he couldn't move, and Li Wenqing leaned over, getting closer and closer to him.

"Dad, a mosquito bites me."

The door of a bedroom suddenly opened, and Tang Xichen scratched his face with his hands as he spoke.

Just like the pause button was suddenly pressed on a piece of lingering and charming music, Tang Xing suddenly woke up and found that he and Li Wenqing were face to face, and their lips were about to touch each other. He hurriedly pushed him away Open, and jumped off the sofa with a swish.

Damn it, what just happened? Did the man named Li cast some evil spell on himself again? It was even more powerful than the vixen's charm!

Fortunately, the light in the hall was dark, and Tang Xichen was in a daze again. He didn't see clearly what his father and Uncle Li were doing just now. He was just very distressed by the red bumps on his face that were bitten by mosquitoes. "It's so itchy, dad." "Don't mess around

. Scratch, you won’t look handsome until your skin is scratched.” Tang Xing quickly took out a bottle of anti-itch lotion from his backpack and rubbed it on his son’s face. Then he went into the bedroom and jumped around, swatted two mosquitoes to death, and then left the hotel Plugging in the electronic mosquito killer tablets provided, "Okay, you can sleep now."

Tang Xichen climbed into bed and fell asleep soon after.

Tang Xing went into the bathroom and washed his hands and face, and now he was completely awake.

Li Wenqing sat on the sofa in the living room, watching Tang Xing go in and out and work for a long time.

Tang Xing's face was still a little warm. Seeing Li Wenqing's calm look, he felt a little unhappy. He couldn't help but strike first, "Hey, what happened to you just now?" Li Wenqing's voice was a little hoarse, and it sounded

like It was overwhelming, "As you think, we all have feelings and desires for each other. Now that Zaizai is asleep, we can go to another room and continue..." "Stop! Stop! Keep going!"