21

Damn, it turned out to be a cat demon, no wonder it smelled wrong just now.

Tang Xing was furious, clenched his fist and smashed the counter angrily.

He would never be able to catch up with a cat in his human form unless he also changed into his original form. But now it is broad daylight, there are many people outside the alley and there are surveillance cameras, so it is easy to expose yourself, and no one is watching in the store. What if someone takes advantage of the situation and robs you again, so you can only admit that you are unlucky.

Damn raccoon cat demon, don’t fall into my hands next time, otherwise you will be left without food!

In the evening, Tang Xing went to the kindergarten to pick up his son and took him home. Tang Xing went to the kitchen to cook. When he saw the blood marks on the back of his hands, he felt a little angry again. When cooking, he swung the spatula harder than usual.

After the meal was ready, Li Wenqing just came back.

After taking two bites, Tang Xichen remembered something and said immediately: "Dad, Teacher Liu said that the children's channel will show an animal science program at 6:30 today. Let us watch it and play games tomorrow." "Let's watch it.

" Tang Xing used the remote control to turn on the small wall-mounted TV in the corner and tuned it to the children's station, which was talking about lions on the African savannah.

Tang Xing cooked two meat dishes and one vegetable dish today. It was a success, but he felt unhappy because the seasonings were not up to par. One dish was salty and the other was bland.

Tang Xichen was so absorbed in watching TV that he didn't pay attention to the taste of the food. Li Wenqing noticed it and could tell that Tang Xing was feeling a little off, but he didn't bring it up at the dinner table.

When he was about to finish eating, Tang Xichen suddenly pointed at the TV and said, "Wow, Dad, look, the black-footed cat is so powerful, like a little tiger!"

Cat? Tang Xing frowned and looked up. On the TV screen was a small cat with black markings and black paws that looked quite similar to a pastoral civet cat. It was hunting a cat that was three or four times larger than him. The little antelope suddenly became furious and cursed: "The little broken cat is so awesome! Try letting it fight with me and see if I don't bite off its throat!" Tang Xichen looked at him in surprise

. , and after a while he criticized dissatisfiedly: "Dad, it's wrong to say dirty words. The black-footed cat is so cute, why did you bite its throat? And they live in Africa, and you can't bite them either." Tang Xing

realized When he overreacted a little, he had to say: "Okay, dad was wrong."

Li Wenqing glanced at him and said, "You are so angry, did the cat offend you?"

Of course it offended me! Tang Xing slapped his chopsticks on the table and wanted to curse again, but he couldn't say it in front of his son, so he could only swallow his breath and said, "No, I just don't like this thing." Li Wenqing's eyes fell

on On the back of his hand, he saw two red blood spots, which were very conspicuous against Tang Xing's white skin. "What's wrong with your hand?" "Nothing, just a

mosquito bite."

What happened in the afternoon was too cowardly. A big monster actually fell into the trap of a lowly raccoon cat monster. Tang Xing had no shame in telling the truth, so he made an excuse and planned to pick up his chopsticks and continue eating.

"Where did the mosquitoes come from this season?" Li Wenqing exposed his lie rudely, grabbed his hand and held it in front of his eyes for a closer look, "This is a cat bite, right?" Tang Xing's heart pounded