2

On the way home, Tang Xing was cycling slowly while turning his head and trying to reason with his son, "Tang Xichen, children should be united, friendly and live in peace. It is wrong to make noises over trivial things. You know "?"

Tang Xichen asked back: "Didn't you teach me to fight back when being bullied?"

Tang Xing choked for a moment before saying: "This kind of thing needs to be analyzed in detail. If someone hits you and scolds you for no reason, of course you have to fight back." , but maybe that little fat guy in your class was just joking with you, and he even apologized to you."

Tang Xichen pouted and said, "I don't care about his apology. I deliberately saved the chicken legs for last, After Yang Mingyu finished eating his own chicken drumstick, he came to snatch it from me. Later, he was afraid of being criticized by Teacher Liu before returning it to me. Before returning it, he deliberately licked it with his tongue a few times. It was so disgusting." Tang Xing also felt his scalp numb after hearing this

. , if it were him, he would probably beat someone up, but he was a father and could not condone his son's violent behavior, otherwise he would not be able to explain to Teacher Liu, so he lowered his voice and persuaded earnestly: "Baby, you don't want to Are you going to be a big monster? Then you should be more generous. It's not a big deal to argue with a human cub over such a trivial matter! We must tactically despise him, and at the same time, we must pay attention to strategic methods, and we must not let others catch him and it will not be beneficial. Only in this way can you protect yourself and remain invincible, you know?"

Tang Xichen was confused when he heard this, and after thinking for a long time, he tilted his head and nodded in understanding, but he was still a little unwilling: "But today I What about chicken legs? Our kindergarten only eats them once a week."

Tang Xing said generously: "As long as you stop losing your temper and get along well with the children, dad will buy chicken drumsticks and make you a plate later. How many do you want to eat? Just eat a few of them, okay?"

"Okay!"

Tang Xichen's frowning brows finally relaxed, revealing a little smile.

Tang Xing sighed in his heart for the thousand and eighth time, being a father is not easy.

He still clearly remembers what happened that day nearly five years ago, as if it happened yesterday.

That day was no different from any other day. Tang Xing slept soundly until dawn in his rental house in Shanghua City, the provincial capital. When I was sleeping soundly, I suddenly dreamed that I had abdominal pain like cramps, and my butt and buttocks felt like they were about to burst. I didn’t know whether it was a human or a ghost, but a big black guy was cruelly holding a huge mace. They poked and stabbed him mercilessly, but he was completely powerless and unable to resist, so he could only let the other party miserably abuse him.

Later, Tang Xing couldn't stand the pain anymore. He jumped up from the bed with a loud scream and then woke up.

After waking up, he found himself lying on the bed. There was no one else in the room except himself. Tang Xing wiped the sweat from his forehead with lingering fear. It was okay, it was just a nightmare.

He was about to turn over and continue sleeping when he inadvertently touched a puddle of wetness on the sheets, and a lot of it was also on his butt. He froze there immediately, couldn't he, could he have been frightened and peed in his dream?

Tang Xing, who was used to sleeping on the ground, opened the sheets in annoyance, and suddenly found a small furry thing under his buttocks. It was only as big as the palm of his hand, with a white background and some black spots on his back. squirming.