16

Li Wenqing had been silently listening to the conversation between father and son. Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, it would be difficult if both the elder and the younger started crying, so he suddenly interrupted Tang Xing and his son's hand-holding gesture. Looking at the tearful eyes, "Not everyone in this world has a mother. Some have left this world due to accidents, and some have to leave their children for compelling reasons, but it can also be said that everyone has a mother.

" The older one and the younger one looked up at him at the same time, with question marks written all over their faces.

Li Wenqing pondered and said: "Pangu was born in Taihuang. He was an ancient god born at the beginning of chaos. He was born naturally. After that, he created the world and transformed his body into all things in the world. Sun Wukong in "Journey to the West", He jumped out from the cracks in the rocks, and he has no mother. Nuwa is the mother of the earth. She refines stones to mend the sky and rubs soil to create humans. She is the ancestor of the Chinese nation, so we all have a common mother."

Tang Xing: "..."

Tang Xichen heard the myths and legends of Pangu and Nuwa in confusion, but he knew about Sun Wukong, and he also liked the TV series, so he nodded, "Sun Wukong is so powerful."

Li Wenqing: "Yes, he hates evil as much as he hates it, he is very powerful, and he is not afraid of anything. The evil heretics are frightened when they hear his name. Do you want to become a big monster as powerful as him?" Tang Xichen sniffed,

" Think."

Li Wenqing: "Then you have to become strong and brave and not be knocked down by any hardships. Can you do it?"

Tang Xichen's tears had gone away and he nodded involuntarily again, "I, I will You worked hard."

Tang Xing was almost in admiration. This old Lishan demon was so good at deceiving people. He would have to be more cautious in the future, otherwise he might fall into his trap if he was not careful.

Li Wenqing then turned to him and said, "Is there anything to eat? I haven't had dinner and I'm a little hungry."

This was true. He originally planned to have a quick snack on the street when he was looking for a house, but he didn't expect to meet Tang Tang on the way. Xing, we have been looking for his son for a long time, but now we are still empty.

I just asked for a drink and now I want food. I really don’t treat myself as an outsider. Tang Xing, who had been filled with sadness and depression just now, disappeared after being so disturbed by Li Wenqing. But he was too lazy to move, and was about to get a pack of instant noodles to kill this guy, but he didn't want the little boy to follow him and say pitifully: "Dad, I haven't had dinner either, and I'm so hungry." "..." His son is hungry. Tang

Xing You can't use instant noodles to deal with it. "You know you're hungry and you run out without eating. Do you want the chicken drumsticks that daddy made for you tonight?"

In fact, he only ate one drumstick for dinner, and he was still hungry after struggling for a long time. .

"Yes!" When Tang Xichen heard this, his stomach immediately reacted and made a series of "gurgling" sounds. He felt embarrassed himself and couldn't help laughing, almost blowing a snot bubble out of his nose.

"Okay, daddy will heat up

some food for you." Tang Xing rubbed his son's hair and entered the kitchen resignedly. The heartless little greedy man, even if he kept telling himself for a long time, he couldn't compare to the charm of chicken drumsticks.

Li Wenqing and Tang Xichen were left in the small living room outside, looking at each other with big eyes.

Tang Xichen was told by him just now that he forgot to worry about his mother. Now he remembered that when he saw this uncle for the first time that day, he obviously didn't like her, so he felt a little defensive and clenched his fists unconsciously. Self-defense actions made subconsciously when feeling unsafe.