3

Liang Zihao took Li Wenqing to the staff dormitory building behind the police station. This building was built more than thirty years ago and is already very old.

There are very few people living in the dormitory now. Most of the single employees in the institute live with their parents, and those who are married will buy new-style apartments outside. Only employees transferred from other places or people on business trips from brother units will stay here temporarily. Stay for a while.

Li Wenqing didn't have much luggage, only a suitcase and a backpack. Liang Zihao consciously carried the suitcase and led the way.

The room assigned to Li Wenqing was at the east end of the second floor. It was small, about ten square meters, and there was a layer of dust inside. It had not been cleaned for an unknown period of time. There were water stains on the walls and ceiling, the walls had peeled off a lot, and there was a musty smell. The furnishings in the room are clear at a glance, including a single wooden bed, a crooked chair and a wardrobe with half a door missing. There is no independent bathroom. There is a window on the north wall, and the glass is also covered with thick dust, allowing only a little light to shine through.

Liang Zihao just got the key to the dormitory before he went to the station to pick up Li Wenqing. He hadn't had time to come over and take a look. He couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed when he saw this situation. "Superintendent Li, I'm sorry. The conditions in our small place are relatively simple. They are not as good as In a prosperous place like the provincial capital, I can only ask you to make do with it for a while. Just wait a moment, and I will find tools to clean it up for you right away!" "

Then you'll have a hard time." Li Wenqing was mentally prepared before he came. However, the situation in front of me is still a bit unbearable, so let's live there for two days, and then move out when we find a suitable place when we are free.

Liang Zihao immediately ran to the public toilet and utility room at the end of the corridor and brought a bucket of water, a broom and rags and other tools. Li Wenqing rolled up his sleeves and cleaned with him.

Only halfway through, Liang Zihao's cell phone rang in his trouser pocket. He wiped his hands casually, took it out, took a look at it, and pressed the connect button: "Hello, Director... I got it. Superintendent Li and I are in the dormitory building." Here...are you going to eat now? Okay, we'll be down right away."

After hanging up the phone, Liang Zihao said: "Superintendent Li, our director of horses, said he wanted to pick you up, so let's go eat first and come back later. Do it?"

Li Wenqing agreed, and after washing their hands, they went downstairs.

After leaving the small courtyard of the dormitory building, there were two people standing outside. One was an older man, in his fifties, with gray hair on his temples and a slightly hunched back. The other was in his prime, around forty, with a square head, big ears, and a slightly protruding abdomen.

Liang Zihao introduced: "This is Uncle Zhao Weiguo, our veteran police officer, and this is our Director Ma."

Ma Dapeng shook hands with Li Wenqing enthusiastically and praised: "Superintendent Li is really a young and promising person. Ah."

Li Wenqing said politely: "Thank you, thank you for the award. You can just call me by my name." "You're right

, calling me that is too foreign. Now that we have come to our Baiyun Town, we are a family. Well, I'll just call you Qingqing." Ma Dapeng said with a smile, and then greeted everyone, "Let's go and eat together, let's get to know each other while eating." A group of four people left the police station and went to a nearby restaurant