7

At this time, Zhao Weiguo came out of another room and said, "Huang Youcai is awake."

Liang Zihao immediately said, "That's good, call him to confront him!"

Huang Youcai covered his swollen forehead and saw Tang The Star Queen was frightened and angry, wishing she could pounce on him and bite his neck off.

Tang Xing raised his eyebrows disdainfully, he was defeated if he had the guts.

Huang Youcai was so angry that he almost vomited blood and gritted his teeth.

Upon seeing this, Liang Zihao and Zhao Weiguo were worried that the two men would fight again, so they quickly stopped each other.

"Get it clear, this is the police station, and you will not be allowed to be arrogant!" Liang Zihao knocked on the table and warned, "Huang Youcai, tell me, what happened just now?"

Huang Youcai reached out and pointed at Tang Xing hatefully: "I just said I was settling accounts in the store when this guy suddenly broke in from the back door and knocked me unconscious with a spatula. He must have wanted to steal my money!"

Tang Xing snapped and said, "Huang, what nonsense are you talking about! Xiao Who are you? I don’t even bother to ask for the dirty money you earned!”

Huang Youcai sneered, “Then why did you come to my shop in the middle of the night? Don’t say you came to buy birds.”

Tang Youcai sneered . Xing said angrily: "Because you stole back the kingfisher that Uncle Zhou just bought from you in the afternoon, I followed you all the way into your store!" Huang Youcai was even angrier than him: "You are spitting! What evidence do you have

? Prove that I stole it? I was in my shop all night and never went out at all!"

Tang Xing was speechless now. He really couldn't produce any evidence, although there was still some evidence in Zhou's backyard. A few weasel hairs and more than one kingfisher in Huang Youcai's shop probably cannot be used as evidence. He knew that the person named Huang was a weasel spirit, but others didn't know that. If he confronted this guy, his identity would be exposed. Huang Youcai must have been sure that he would be concerned about this, so he was so unscrupulous.

It makes me so angry! It makes me so angry! Now Tang Xing is about to vomit blood.

When Liang Zihao saw that the two of them couldn't come up with an argument, he stopped him and said, "Stop arguing! I'll go to the traffic police brigade to conduct surveillance when daybreak, and then I'll find out after checking with the relevant people. Now you two can come in for me." Stay in the isolation room."

Tang Xing said flatly: "No, I have something to do when I go home, so I can't stay here."

Zhao Weiguo kindly reminded: "Young man, it's useless if you have something to do. You are now a criminal suspect, and investigation and evidence collection are still It's not finished, so you have to stay with us. If the situation is not particularly complicated and bad, you can go back in half a day if it's fast, or in 24 hours if it's slow." Tang Xing was really anxious now, "Half a day is too late, I have

to Go pick up my son from Uncle Zhou's house..."

Halfway through, he almost made a fuss, and he quickly stopped.

"Who are you going to pick up?"

Li Wenqing finally came out of his office after hearing this.

Tang Xing was also furious when he saw him. What could have been done in half an hour was caused by this guy causing him to capsize in the gutter and be handcuffed to the police station like a prisoner. This was the first time in his life that he felt so cowardly. , and immediately said angrily: "Pick up my pet! It is still young, and it is very afraid of strangers. It will be frightened if it doesn't see me when it wakes up!" Being frightened is one thing, but if