10

Seeing the weasel spirit trying to escape, Zhao Weiguo hurriedly chased it.

At this time, the policemen from the police station came to work one after another. Two of them suddenly saw a huge weasel jumping out of the office of the newly established special case investigation team, with a pair of handcuffs hanging around its neck. They felt very ridiculous. This Is the new department really too busy to do anything? What's the point of catching a weasel?

While the two policemen were stunned, Huang Youcai had already run out of the police station. However, he was almost crushed by Li Wenqing's backbone before. He could barely bear it just now, but now he was in excruciating pain when he started running, and his speed gradually slowed down a lot. Although Zhao Weiguo is older, he is not much slower than a young man when he unleashes his potential in a hurry.

Seeing that Zhao Weiguo was about to catch up, Huang Youcai had to use his last move, raising his tail and spitting out a stream of light yellow gas towards Zhao Weiguo who bent down to catch him.

A strong stench hit his face, and Zhao Weiguo suddenly felt dizzy, nauseated, and staggered back several steps. Even a policeman who was closer than seven or eight meters away was seriously affected by the smoke. He covered his nose and said, "Damn, is this a poison gas bomb? It stinks like hell!" Huang Youcai paused for a moment and then spoke again

. After gathering some strength, he was about to rush out of the police station in one go, when a tall man in casual clothes walked in with an expressionless face. His figure was so fast that it left an afterimage on the retinas of several people watching.

Huang Youcai's liver and gallbladder were filled with chills, and before he had time to react, the man's foot wearing a black leather shoe stepped on his head, like a mountain bearing down on him, leaving him with nowhere to escape.

The weasel spirit was stepped on the root of its tail, letting out a soul-crushing scream, and then turned into a lean man with a pale face, curled up on the ground in pain and twitching continuously.

Zhao Weiguo had witnessed a similar scene in the early morning, so he was still calm. The two policemen from other departments were dumbfounded and dumbfounded.

Liang Zihao happened to return to the police station. When he saw the last scene, he immediately cheered: "Boss, you are so awesome!"

Zhao Weiguo said guiltily and uneasily: "Team leader, I'm sorry, Huang Youcai just pretended to be dead. I was confused for a moment. , and put him down from the iron pillar..."

"Learn your lesson and don't do it again." Li Wenqing waved his hand slightly, "You drag him back to the isolation room and keep an eye on him, and then continue the interrogation." "Yes!"

Li

Wenqing said He waved to the two policemen who had witnessed the incident and said, "Comrades, please come here."

The two policemen walked over like puppets on strings.

Li Wenqing said gently: "You didn't see anything just now, and you can't publicize it to the outside world, you know? Otherwise I will have to use some special means to erase your memory." The two policemen turned pale, and

then Nodding like crazy, "I know, I know, I won't tell you even if you kill me!"

"Very good." Li Wenqing was about to enter his office when he suddenly remembered something. Said: "Comrade, you seem to be from the household registration department?"

The fat policeman unconsciously stood at attention in front of him, straightened his chest, tightened his abdomen and pinched his buttocks, "Yes, yes!"

"I have a small favor to ask you for. ."