45

Half a month after the end of the play.

The Baiyun Town Special Case Team has been relatively calm during this period. There have been no difficult cases. Li Wenqing and two subordinates can handle it. Basically, there is no need for Tang Xing, the co-op, to take action. His main focus is on buying a house. On.

Mrs. Wu was worried about her grandson's marriage and wanted to buy her a new apartment with an elevator. When she heard that Tang Xing wanted to buy her old house, she agreed without saying a word, so the property rights of the small building at No. 38 Yingchun Lane were transferred. The transfer procedures went very smoothly. Tang Xing got a brand-new property ownership certificate on this day and officially became the owner of this old house.

Mrs. Wu said cheerfully: "How about it, Xiao Tang? I'm not lying to you. The feng shui of our old house is very good! Now that you have a lot of money, you will definitely have peach blossoms blooming soon."

Tang Xing smiled so hard that he couldn't see his teeth, and said casually: "Thank you, thanks to your blessing, I'll wait." Li Wenqing happened to have a day off today, and accompanied

Tang Xing to the housing management office to collect the certificate, and he was sitting next to him While drinking tea, she glanced at him with a half-smile.

Tang Xing's waist and eyes instantly went numb, his chrysanthemums and flowers tightened, and he immediately said righteously: "Forget the peach blossoms, I already have a partner, and I will be loyal to him until death!" Just kidding, in this

case You must not be vague about the issue, otherwise you will suffer a lot at night.

Li Wenqing coughed and almost choked.

Mrs. Wu was surprised and said: "Oh, you were single when you paid the rent last time. It's only been less than three months since you got married. Congratulations, good things come in pairs!"

Tang Xing: "Thank you, thank you!"

It is indeed the case . Good things come in pairs and are worth celebrating. After Tang Xing picked up Tang Xichen from kindergarten in the evening, he cooked a large table of dishes, including chicken, duck, and fish.

Tang Xichen was pleasantly surprised when he saw the food on the table: "Wow, there are so many delicious foods today!"

Tang Xing endured the sudden nausea and said, "Yeah, I'll have to eat more later." "

Well, Thank you, dad!" Tang Xichen picked up the bowl and ate happily.

Li Wenqing put a piece of fish maw into the little boy's bowl, and gave another piece to Tang Xing, whispering to him in a low voice: "My dear, you should eat more so that you will have more strength at night." Tang Xing'er was so excited

. He glared at him shyly and angrily.

The two officially lived together after returning to Baiyun Town. Tang Xichen could only return to his original bedroom. Tang Xing originally thought that it would take a lot of talking to convince him. Unexpectedly, although the little boy was not too reluctant when he proposed it, he still nodded and agreed, saying that the teacher just said it in the class, children should be braver and exercise their independence. Sex, it is best to sleep alone at night and not crowd with adults at home.

Since the son was so cooperative, the two adults certainly couldn't waste any time, so they indulged themselves every night and had sex every night. Tang Xing also secretly used the tricks in the double and secret cultivation skills. I have to say that the effect is quite good. Once you eat the marrow and know the taste, it is indispensable. My waist is sore and my legs are so weak that I can't get out of bed.