34

Li Ji’s crayfish business is obviously very popular. It is the peak dining period in the evening, and the restaurant is full of seats, so you have to wait for a table.

Li Wenqing took a queuing sheet, and there were four people waiting in front of him.

Tang Xing was an impatient person, and when he could wait no longer, he leaned over the table of the waitress who called her number with a handsome and ruthless look, and winked at her: "Hi, beauty, do you still remember me?" Li Wenqing

said : "..."

The little girl blushed instantly, "Sir, who are you?"

Tang Xing didn't know her at all, but he whispered in a familiar tone: "I used to be a frequent visitor to your house, and your boss Li Datou You are also a good friend of mine. Can you help me make arrangements first?"

The little girl said awkwardly: "Sir, I'm sorry, we all have to queue according to numbers, so it's hard for you to jump in line. Besides, our boss's surname is Qian. , not named Li."

Tang Xing: "No, isn't your store called Li Ji Crayfish? It's not Qian Ji Crayfish."

The little girl: "Our boss does have the surname Qian, and his mother's surname is Li. The boss This store name was chosen to commemorate her."

"Oh, I made a mistake just now. I'm also very familiar with your boss Qian..."

Before he finished speaking, the collar on the back of Tang Xing's neck tightened, and Li Wenqing mentioned it He sat down on the chair next to him and said, "Wait obediently. Zai Zai is watching you. Don't let him witness you being thrown out by the security guards." "I was

just joking with the little girl. Those security guards couldn't beat her anyway." Me." Tang Xing muttered, but still sat patiently next to Li Wenqing and waited.

After nearly half an hour, it was finally their turn.

"What flavor do you want to eat?" Li Wenqing took a disinfectant hot towel and wiped Tang Xichen's hands.

"Spicy, the spicier the better!" Tang Xing smelled the aroma that filled the restaurant, and his mouth watered.

Li Wenqing said to the waiter: "One portion each of the five-flavored and slightly spicy crayfish."

Tang Xing protested: "The mildly spicy one is not flavorful enough, I want the super hot and unbeatable spicy one!" "

You try the slightly spicy one first ! If it's spicy, let's not say it's not enough." Li Wenqing's tone left no room for negotiation.

The waiter was very discerning. He could see that this one was the one who made the decision, so he immediately agreed: "Okay, I'll note it down."

Tang Xing said bitterly, "Okay, this guy is the one who paid for the reimbursement. Fortunately, Mr. It’s edible, so I’ll be sure to order the spiciest one next time!

Not long after, two portions of crayfish arrived. They were hot and red, making you want to eat them just by looking at them.

"It smells so good." Tang Xichen licked his mouth, but didn't know how to start. He had never eaten crayfish before.

Tang Xing couldn't wait to reach out and grab it. Li Wenqing reminded him: "Wear gloves."

Yes, I almost forgot. Tang Xing put on disposable gloves and grabbed a spicy crayfish. He shouted "It's so hot". He peeled off the shell with both hands and stuffed it into his mouth to demonstrate to his son, "See No, eat like this..."

Before he finished speaking, his expression froze, "Damn it, why is it so spicy!"

Li Wenqing poured him a glass of iced sour plum soup, and he quickly picked it up and drank most of it in one go before diluting it. A little burning sensation on the tongue.