29

Li Wenqing ordered Liang Zihao: "Go to the door and guard it. Don't let irrelevant people in." Liang Zihao responded,

ran out of the side door, and said to several tourists who were passing by and wanted to look inside. : "The police are on official business, please don't stay here!"

Several tourists had no choice but to leave.

At this moment, the black bear spirit lying on the ground moved slightly and opened his eyes.

Tang Xing stepped forward and bent down, stretched out two slender green-white fingers and gestured in front of the black bear spirit, "Benben, what do you think this is?" The

black bear spirit's eyes were red, foam was dripping from his mouth, and he shook his head. He staggered up from the ground, his movements were extremely uncoordinated under the influence of anesthesia, and he waved his two front palms randomly and shouted at him: "Get away! You, you damn guys!" Tang

Xingqing He nimbly dodged to the side and pretended to be frightened: "Oh, it turns out this blind bear can really talk." The

black bear spirit failed to catch Tang Xing and rushed towards Jia Laowu. He seemed to be confused and even He couldn't even recognize his master.

Jia Laowu yelled hastily: "Help!"

Li Wenqing slashed the back of Black Bear Jing's neck with a knife. Black Bear Jing lost the ability to move and fell to the ground again, glaring at everyone present with a pair of hateful eyes.

Jia Laowu said fearfully: "Why is this happening? It's too scary. I'll call someone!"

Liang Zihao had just seen that there was something wrong with Jia Laowu, so he blocked his way without Li Wenqing's order, "I want to Who are you calling? Let me help you."

Li Wenqing said, "Haozi, handcuff him, and Lao Zhao handcuff the black bear spirit." The

two subordinates did as they were told.

Jia Laowu shouted loudly: "Why are you arresting me? I didn't break the law! Don't the police give evidence when handling cases?!" Li Wenqing

said coldly: "Evidence? This black bear spirit is the evidence. You hide it from the outside world? The fact that it has become a spirit, torture and intimidate it, and control it to perform shows to make money for you."

Jia Laowu also wanted to deny it: "I didn't! I just learned that Benben can talk. Officer, you can't just accuse him unjustly. Man!"

Tang Xing snorted and threatened: "If you confess, you will be lenient, if you resist, you will be strict! If you don't confess honestly, I will lock you and Benben together so that you and your son can have a good exchange of feelings!" Li Wenqing said

calmly He glanced at him, but did not refute his statement.

"Don't, I say, I say!" Jia Laowu finally panicked. If he was locked up with Benben, he would definitely die, so he had to explain everything.

It turns out that Jia Laowu is a self-employed circus performer. In the past, he only trained ordinary animals such as dogs, sheep, and monkeys to make money, and he had always been tepid. In order to attract more viewers, he went to the north a few years ago and worked with a local poacher to capture a wild black bear cub that was just one month old from the mountains. He named it Benben. He has been trained in circuses since he was a child. Later, during the training process, Jia Laowu gradually discovered that Benben was very smart. He could always understand the instructions he gave and complete the corresponding actions faster than other animals. However, he didn't think much about it at the time. He just thought that this time he would The training method is particularly effective.