44

However, Li Wenqing did not continue to do anything excessive. Instead, he took off the nozzle, turned on the hot water switch, and really helped him take a bath. His movements were gentle, careful, and meticulous, as if he was treating a fragile treasure. .

That's it? That's it? That's it? Tang Xing was speechless and rolled his eyes at the bathroom ceiling. At the same time, he felt a little ashamed of himself who was vaguely looking forward to what would happen.

After washing him, Li Wenqing was mostly wet, and he naturally reached out to unbutton his shirt.

Tang Xing saw a well-defined and strong chest muscle, and his eyes seemed to be burned. He quickly wrapped himself in a bath towel and went out. He walked around restlessly in the living room. There were two villains arguing in his heart, each holding his own. word.

One asked: Is this guy just coming to my door tonight to thank me?

One said otherwise?

Another person asked, “Do you express gratitude by giving someone a bath?”

Another one said that only in this way can he appear sincere. What kind of treatment do you want?

Tang Xing was confused. He accidentally saw a black briefcase on the sofa that did not belong to him. He thought that Li Wenqing must have come to him directly after finishing his work, and he felt a little touched.

He casually straightened the briefcase that was lying on the edge of the sofa and was about to fall, but a small thing fell out of it and rolled twice.

When I picked it up, I saw it was a blue glass bottle only as long as my finger. It had a simple and elegant shape, like a perfume, but there was no text introduction on the bottle.

Tang Xing remembered that Li Wenqing had a very faint cold fragrance that attracted him, and it probably came from this bottle of perfume.

By some strange coincidence, he raised the blue glass bottle and sprayed it lightly on himself.

A very thin stream of water vapor hit his face. Tang Xing sniffed and was disappointed to find that there was no smell, so this was just an ordinary spray bottle, perhaps a tool Li Wenqing used to solve the case.

Just as he stuffed the glass bottle back into his briefcase, the sound of water in the bathroom stopped.

Tang Xing turned his head and saw a naked man coming out of the bathroom and approaching him step by step. His perfect body was so strong that people couldn't take their eyes away.

He couldn't help but swallowed a mouthful of saliva, and asked the stupid question again: "What, what are you going to do?"

Li Wenqing held his waist with one hand and clasped the back of his head with the other. His movements were extremely aggressive and seductive. "Let's continue where we left off that night, you wanted that too, right?"

Damn, that's right! At this time, Tang Xing no longer wanted to deceive himself and act coyly. If he was a man, he would go into battle with a gun!

So he stretched out his arm and hooked Li Wenqing's neck, and took a bite directly on his lips.

Li Wenqing's eyes darkened, and he breathed heavily as he deepened the kiss. Then he picked up Tang Xing and carried him into the bedroom. He placed him on the single bed covered with dark blue sheets and covered him with him.

Then what?

Then, of course, the thunder from the sky stirred up the fire on the earth, and it was out of control.

In the end, Tang Xing was exhausted, sore all over and extremely satisfied, and fell asleep.

When the sky was dimming the next morning, Tang Xing was sleeping soundly in Li Wenqing's arms. Li Wenqing's cell phone vibrated. It was a call from Jiang Henian, the head of the Special Cases Section. There must be something important at this time. . He had to carefully let go of the person in his arms, got up and went to the bathroom to answer the call.