24

Half an hour later, Lin Sheng came downstairs alone, with a sad face and a slightly bowed back. He wore a wireless Bluetooth headset on one ear, which was covered by his hair, and held a stack of missing cat notices in his hand. , covering his mouth with his hand and coughing as he walked. An aunt who lived

in the same building as him couldn't help but asked after seeing this: "Xiao Lin, are you sick?"

Lin Sheng coughed twice more before saying, "Maybe, I probably caught a cold last night."

She sympathized: "Your cat hasn't been found yet. I don't think you need to look for it. Go to the hospital quickly and don't ruin your body. Cats are not like dogs. It's hard to support a family. If they run away, they won't be able to come back." It's here."

Lin Sheng said persistently: "No, I must find it, I won't give up!"

Seeing that he was stunned and refused to listen, the aunt had to shake her head and walk away.

Lin Sheng took the cat-hunting notice out of the community and slowly posted it along the street.

He was coughing so loudly that many passers-by looked at him along the way. Some of them hurried past for fear of being infected by some virus. Some kind-hearted people tried to persuade him to go to the hospital like the previous aunt, but he refused to listen. , still going its own way.

Across the street, Tang Xing was wearing a peaked cap, covering half of his face. He was leaning unsteadily on the trunk of a camphor tree behind the green belt, picking at the leaves on the shrub in boredom, and muttering something from time to time.

"It's so stupid to just wait like this. I don't know how much dust I will eat." "

Lin Sheng's acting skills are so bad that I can't stand it." "It's

so hot today. It's already been half an hour. We have to wait." How long? What if the dead cat never comes?"

"Wait for a long time, and then take other actions if it doesn't come." Li Wenqing walked a few steps and went to a milk tea shop on the roadside to buy a cup of pearl milk tea and returned to hand it over. To Tang Xing.

"What's so sweet about it? I want to eat meat." Tang Xing complained, but he still took the milk tea and started to drink it with a straw in his mouth. This milk tea cost nothing, so if you don't drink it, it's nothing.

"We'll wait until the vaccine is finished."

After more than ten minutes, the pile of notices in Lin Sheng's hand was almost finished. Tang Xing was so bored that he almost grew mushrooms. A large cup of milk tea was about to bottom out, biting his pearls. He said vaguely: "Wait for another five minutes. If you don't come, I will go back to open the store. I don't know how much business I have lost in the past half day." "

Three minutes."

After speaking, Li Wenqing took the straw that Tang Xing had just sucked. I drank the last bit of milk tea in the cup, looking very natural.

Tang Xing: "..."

Hey, hey, you are too private! Although you bought this cup of milk tea, then, it can't be like this, right? !

He was about to scold Li Wenqing for his inappropriate behavior when the other party suddenly flicked the brim of his hat and said, "Here we come." "

Where are you?" Tang Xing was instantly diverted and threw the empty cup into the trash next to him. Bucket, craned his neck to look across.

Li Wenqing pressed his head and lowered him, "It's under the bench on Lin Sheng's right." The

two of them were very close, and Li Wenqing's warm breath touched Tang Xing's as he spoke. On his ears, it made him itchy. He stretched out his hand to scratch it before looking in the direction he said.